Ted Talks

Alright y'all, this little upload has been something I've wanted to do for a while.

This is basically gonna be a place where we have discussions about different topics. Also, there could be someone dealing with the topics that we discuss, and this is where they could get some advice.

One of my favorite authors on Wattpad anboyden   and I have been talking about a few things, and I want to see what you guy's opinions are.

1: Why is it deemed acceptable for men to create single parent homes, and make multiple babies with different women, but those same women are deemed undesirable because they are single mothers?

2: When a person cheats on their significant other, why do people outside of the relationship try to make the cheater look like the victim, or blame the victim for the cheater's choices.

3: When a parent has neglected their child, why do adults try to force the child to reach out and build a relationship with the neglectful parent, instead of them doing it?

Keep in mind, these are opinions.

Also, I might turn this into a mini series, because I love having deep discussions, so if you guys would like that, let me know.

Also, if you guys have questions that you wanna discuss, message me, and they could be posted.