9. Go The Distance

9. Go The Distance (From "Hercules")

I know every mile, will be worth my while, I would go most anywhere, to find where I belong.

.

"We need a team name." Niall thought out loud as they walked.

"Why?" Louis scoffed, but everyone ignored him.

"How about... uhhh..." Zayn wondered, but nothing came to him.

"Something cool..." Liam added.

"Hmm..." Niall thought. "What about, Team Irish?"

"No." Liam stated. "You're the only one who's Irish."

"You're also the only one who cares." Louis muttered, earning a slap from Zayn.

"If you're so funny, why don't you pick one?" Zayn told him.

"Because I don't care." Louis answered, leaving them all in an awkward silence.

"S-So um," Harry asked as they trudged through the jungle. "I was kinda, uh, lost back there. How far are we from the treehouse?"

"Not far!" Liam called over his shoulder, leading the pack.

Niall looked sideways to give Harry a reassuring grin, the two walking behind Zayn and Louis who were directly behind Liam.

"You doing okay?" Niall asked him.

"Yeah." Harry nodded and tried to sound convincing. But he wasn't really.

He missed home and his sisters. He even missed his new step-parents who he didn't even really know.

All he wanted was to know about his mother, and then he would be on his way back to London.

He would probably miss Niall a little, because he was so nice and inviting, but otherwise, he really wanted to leave Neverland.

He looked down at the ground at his bare feet, getting dirty from the jungle floor, and thought he saw something.

So he stopped, frowned and bent down to look at the dirt as the others kept walking. He picked up a leaf that had been stomped on, and to his surprise there was a rope lying underneath it.

But before he could react, the rope moved and tightened around his ankle, knocking him off his feet and lifting him into the air.

He let out a yelp as he was hung upside down by a tree, his hair hanging wildly in his face.

"Help!" he shouted, catching the other's attention.

He watched as they turned around with confused expressions, which soon turned to shocked and worried ones from all of them except Louis. He looked amused.

"Harry!" Niall exclaimed, running over to him. "Oh my god, what happened?"

"You look a little... uh... stuck mate." Louis observed with a laugh as he crossed his arms and looked quite smug.

"Shut up, Louis." Zayn chastised him. "Here I have a knife, I'll cut you down."

"So I land on my head!?" Harry exclaimed. "Um!?"

"We'll catch you." Liam reassured him. "Don't worry."

"FREEZE!"

All five of them snapped their heads towards the unknown voice up in the tree.

Then, six guys all dropped down from the tree, bows and arrows in their hand except one, who was obviously their leader.

They were boys from camp, but no one that they had ever spoken to before, so they didn't really know who they were.