Description

"I'm coming because I need to find you, is anybody there who can rescue somebody like me? Cause I'm just waiting for somebody like you, somebody like you cause without you I'm a Lost Boy."

.

Description:

Harry Styles, an orphan from London, finds himself and his two younger sisters adopted by a lovely family, but still something doesn't seem quite right. One night, he's whisked away to Neverland by none other than Peter Pan himself, where he finds a land full of adventure and fun. A place where the stories aren't just stories and anything is possible.

A group of Lost Boys take him under their belt and the five of them soon become friends, but there's one Lost Boy in particular that catches Harry's eye, one boy who might just be the missing piece Harry's always craved.

Rating:

PG

Warnings: 

1. Swearing.

and

2. Many Disney references that might give you intense feels.

Authors Note: 

Woo new story! So i really like Peter Pan and I really like Larry (and the 5SOS song Lost Boy), so I thought, why not combine the two? so I did! and this was the result. I'm super excited for it, I hope you are too! Comment all you opinions throughout the story, I love to hear your reactions, theories and thoughts. 

Love you all!

Enjoy! x