48. Nobody Else But You

48. Nobody Else But You (From "The Goofy Movie")

It's just our luck, we're stuck together. Nobody else but you, is it crazy to believe that we'll come through?

.

"What's that?" Liam asked, pointing to a tent with a pool of plastic ducks bobbing up and down in it.

They'd been sitting at the table for a little while, sharing stories of what Niall did and didn't remember about Neverland, and what they'd done so far in the brand new world. But it had gotten to a point where Louis and Liam had no idea what they were talking about.

So the two older boys started pointing out things around the fair that they knew about, just to show off how much they had already learnt and to prove how they were smarter than the other, which Louis was determined to win.

And because of their enthusiasm, Harry and Niall and ended up ditching their attempts at a conversation, and just started watching the other two, because to be honest, they were quite entertaining.

"Well?" Liam asked as Louis thought about the question, trying to find the words.

Niall giggled, and opened his mouth to answer for him, but was cut off with a glare from the eldest boy.

"Oo!" Louis exclaimed, sitting up as he began to explain. "It's called a carnival game." He nodded, looking at Harry for approval, as he was proud he remembered. Harry chuckled and placed a hand on Louis' thigh as he smugly grinned back at Liam.

"Oh you think you know everything now that you've been here one whole day?" Liam rose one eyebrow at him before he rolled his eyes. "I bet you don't know what that is."

He pointed to the road where a car drove by, and Louis frowned, turning to Harry with a pout while Niall continued to laugh in the background.

"Harry." Louis drawled in a low voice. "Why didn't you tell me!"

Louis hated being this clueless. He wanted to learn everything about England and London and Harry's and his new world. He hated feeling like he needed a guiding hand through everything and he hated feeling like he was so dumb and that every little thing needed explaining to him.

He was only joking when he asked Harry why he hadn't explained what a car was, but there was still a little part of him that was serious. Only, he was angry at himself, not Harry, because he felt as though he should have known.

"I'm sorry, love." Harry chuckled. "It's called a car." He whispered, so Louis turned back to Liam with a glare.

"It's called a car." Louis sassed. "I know what it is."

"Yeah but I already knew that." Liam laughed, and Harry had to soothingly rub Louis' leg up and down to keep the boy from being jealous of Liam's knowledge base.

"Whatever." Louis rolled his eyes. "I bet you don't know what an orgas-"

"Louis!" Harry interrupted him, his face bright red in embarrassment.

"What?" Louis shrugged, a glint in his eye as he proudly sat up straighter and smiled. "I know what it is and I almost guarantee he doesn't."

"What?" Liam asked, and Niall almost choked because he was laughing so hard at Harry's demeanor.

"Jesus, Lou." Harry covered his face with his hands as he rested his elbows on the table.

"What?" Louis giggled, turning to face Harry as he took a hold of his boyfriend's arms and tried to pull his hands away.