50. When You Wish Upon A Star

50. When You Wish Upon A Star (From "Pinocchio")

When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you. 

.

"I don't think I've ever been this happy." Harry sighed.

The two boys were cuddled up on Harry's bed, on top of the blankets as per Anne's request, watching a movie. Anne had taken the girls to get ice-cream after dinner, and left the boys alone, which made her a little nervous and wary, but she did it anyway.

Harry had to explain what a film was, and Louis seemed fascinated by the concept, but loved it anyway.

"Me too." Louis answered, moving his head a little bit so that Harry could snuggle better into his chest.

Their hands were intertwined as they breathed slowly, their eyes focused on the small screen resting on their legs. Harry also had to explain what a laptop was, and Louis still didn't quite understand, but he didn't care, he just wanted to cuddle with Harry and watch the screen that showed the film they were watching.

It was a rom-com, and Louis loved it. The two main characters were just getting together, and Harry knew because he had seen it before, were about to kiss, and then have sex.

"What do you think they're doing," Louis said quietly. "You know, back in Neverland?"

"I don't know, Lou." Harry giggled, letting go of their hands so that he could trace a finger down Louis' chest. "Maybe playing 'Treasure Hunts' or sleeping maybe."

"Yeah." Louis breathed, and Harry couldn't help but feel like Louis was a little bit sad.

"You okay?" Harry asked, craning his neck to look up at Louis in concern.

"Yeah." Louis nodded, leaning down to press a kiss to Harry's forehead as he offered a small smile. "I just miss it a little, I guess. Zayn and the girls and everything. But I'm happy here, I promise."

"I miss it too." Harry admitted. "But I'm glad we're home."

"Me too." Louis said quietly as he looked down into Harry's bright green eyes. They stared at each other for a moment, the movie forgotten, both smiling fondly, before Louis brought his hand up to Louis' cheek.

Harry smiled wider at that, and let his eyes flitter closed when Louis slowly brought his lips down to meet Harry's.

"M'tired." Harry said.

"Me too," Louis answered. "Let's sleep."

Harry pecked Louis' nose and Louis smiled as Harry got up, and put his laptop on the floor, then got back into bed.

"C'mere." Louis said softly, opening his arms for the younger boy to crawl back into as they watched the rest of the film, and eventually fell asleep.

It was a perfect ending to a perfect day, and a perfect beginning for the rest of their lives.

.

Sometime in the middle of the night, Harry woke up, still in Louis' arms. The house was quiet, and he guessed it was late, his mum and sisters most probably home and asleep.

He opened his eyes and looked around the room, before noticing his bedroom curtain was open and fluttering in the wind, meaning he'd also accidentally left his window open.

He slowly extracted himself from Louis' grip, kissed his head lightly and got out of the bed to close it, when something caught his eye.

He squinted, but knew was it was.