1. Bare Necessities

here we go people, hope you like it!

vote / comment if you do

plus, nice comments always make my day, so drop us one <3

.

.

.

1. Bare Necessities (From "The Jungle Book")

The bare necessities of life will come to you

.

"And then Peter Pan came flying in to fight the dreaded Pirate Captain!" Gemma exclaimed, the little 11 year old jumping up onto the bed, acting it out. "There was sword fighting as the Captain tried to fight off Peter, but the lost boys came on board to help and take the treasure!" She shouted before jumping off the bed and running around the room, pretending to fly as her siblings laughed.

"But Peter Pan was just too good for him," She continued. "Cause he chopped off the Captain's hand and fed it to the crocodile, who swallowed it in one big go. Then Peter and the lost boys took the treasure back to their tree house while the Captain grabbed a near by hook and shoved it in his wrist as his new hand and getting his new name, Captain Hook." She finished with a nod, sitting cross-legged on the bed opposite, grinning at her brother and sister. "Harry, are you listening?" She whined as she realized he was looking down at their sister rather than at her.

"Of course!" Harry replied with a grin, looking up at her. He was a caring older brother and loved the stories Gemma told, even if they were a little far fetched a times. But then again, don't all orphans dream of a place where they can have fun all the time with a group of kids just like them?

"Then why aren't you looking?" She pouted, so Harry made a point of staring at her with huge eyes, making her laugh and push him away.

"I am!" He mocked her whining. "I was just seeing if Darc was awake." He added, squeezing the little girl in his lap to make her giggle.

"I am," The six year old said through a yawn. "M'sleepy though."

"Well that's why I was telling a bed time story!" Gemma replied as if it was obvious.

"Okay, and that's the end?" Harry asked, hugging his other sister as she sat in his lap, snuggled into his chest.

"Yep." Gemma nodded with a giggle.

"But what happens after?" The 17-year-old boy asked.

"Yeah," Darcie piped up, agreeing with her big brother as she fought to keep her eyes open. "What happens after?"

"Um," Gemma said thoughtfully, trying to answer her little sister. "Peter Pan just played games on the island with his lost boy friends."

"Neverland?" The tiny girl, her eyes wide with hope and wonder.

"Yeah, Darc," Gemma nodded. "Neverland. With the mermaids, and the pirates and-"

"Tinkerbell!?" Darcie gasped in wonder as her eyes got even bigger, making Harry laugh.

"Yeah!" Gemma exclaimed. "Tink too!"

"C'mon, I think it's bed time, girls." Harry laughed as his two younger sisters groaned in protest. "Come on."

Gemma let out a dramatic sigh as she climbed into her bed, getting a kiss on the head from Harry before he turned around to the youngest girl.

He picked her up and carried her over to her bed, tucked her in and kissed her head too.