20. Why Should I Worry

20. Why Should I Worry (From "Oliver And Company")

Why should I worry? Why should I care?

.

The following morning, Harry and Louis walked up to their table together and saw Liam, Niall and Zayn already there.

"Good morning!" Harry chirped as they sat down and Louis intertwined their hands.

"Hey," Niall answered with a smile, but he couldn't stop his eyes from flicking to their joined hands. "You two."

As the two giggling boys sat down, Louis snuggled so far into Harry's side that he was practically leaning on him, chest pressed to Harry's arm and shoulder.

"Hi Niall." Louis added, grinning at him. "Liam," He turned his smile to Liam. "Zayn." And finally to Zayn before he locked eyes with Harry again.

Niall shook his head as he watched them, a small smile on his lips. He knew that look. He knew exactly what they were thinking and why. Harry finally did something about his feelings for Louis, and Niall couldn't be more proud of him.

"So," Liam broke the silence when he came back from the buffet table with a plate full of food, Zayn beside him. "Zayn, Perrie and I are going down to the lagoon today, did anyone else want to come?"

"Yeah, I will!" Niall exclaimed. "Are the other girls coming?"

"Yes." Zayn nodded. "Brooke and Jesy are."

"Okay." Niall grinned back, filing his mouth with a spoonful of whatever it was he was eating.

"Um." Harry looked at Louis who shook his head slightly. He took that as a no. "Nah, I think Lou and I will stay here."

"Yeah, we can just hang around here." Louis replied.

"Okay." Liam answered, not looking up from his plate as he ate.

Louis nodded, because really, he just wanted to spend the day alone with Harry.

After the previous night on the balcony, all he could think about was Harry. How Harry made him feel and what he and Harry were going to do all day. Harry this Harry that. Harry, Harry, Harry.

He felt the younger boy put a hand on his thigh, so he looked up from his plate and into Harry's sparking green eyes. When their eyes met, Harry grinned at him, stroking his inner thigh with his thumb.

But little did they know, Niall decided to watch on, observing the two sitting opposite him.

"So," He piped up, making them both snap out of their daze. "What are you going to do today?"

"I don't know." Louis shrugged. "Just hang out."

"Just the two of you?" Niall pressed, looking at Harry who blushed as he looked at Louis. He immediately removed his hand, scared Niall had seen it.

But it was too late, Harry knew he had.

It was then that Harry realized what Niall was doing. He realized Niall knew that something had happened between them and was making suggestions that Harry thought were so embarrassing. No one was supposed to know yet. Harry didn't even know what they were yet, so why should everyone else?

"Oh shut up, Ni." Liam laughed, but Louis answered him anyway, knowing he was just playing.

"Yeah, just us." Louis said the blonde who shot Harry a knowing smirk.

"It'll be fine." Harry interjected quickly, glaring at Niall. "Lou can teach me how to shoot arrows better, or something. I need the practice."

"Okay." Niall laughed and Liam smacked him over the back of the head playfully to shut up him.