The End

And so another story comes to a close :'(

thank you all so much for sticking around and reading this story, i honestly loved every second of writing this.

you guys are actually amazing, with all the reads and votes and comments, so thank you x

im not sure if i want to do a sequel, because i don't want to make a sequel and have you guys get bored of it or something, but i kind of want to write it. anywho, please comment your feelings on me writing a sequel, and BE HONEST. thanks :)

BUT

i have other stories too

1. A Weekend Away

Go read it if you like Larry camping stories, featuring fetus Harry and Louis and the rest of the gang.

2. Run, Frat Boy, Run

Harry and Louis are both popular frat boys who like partying, pranking, and booze. Its smutty and stars 2013 Louis and Harry, also featuring topHarry, they're basically party boys who like to have fun.

3. A Little Too Much

Harry and Louis post-breakup, its about mending broken hearts, featuring 2014 Harry and Louis, tats and all.

4. Lights, Camera, Harry

Louis is a famous actor, and Harry is simply an extra on the set of his next big movie. The superstar meets the nobody, and shit happens :) 

5. I Know You, Lou

AU where Harry and Louis were childhood best friends, but Louis moved away and they haven't seen each other for years, then they come back into each other's lives and yeah, feels happen :)

6. Undercover Love Affair

AU where Harry and Liam are police officers, and they have to undercover at a high school for a case where they meet Louis, Niall and Zayn and have to try and solve a case while keeping their identities a secret

so please go and read, maybe follow me if you enjoyed the story, and remember...

PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS ON A POSSIBLE SEQUEL. X