13. A Whole New World

[ the Fairy Oak is above ^ or to the side > depending on where you're reading from :) ]

.

.

.

13. A Whole New World (From "Aladdin")

I can show you the world, shining, shimmering, splendid. Tell me, princess, now when did you last let your heart decide?

.

After Harry shot a couple more arrows under Louis' guidance, the two boys wandered back to camp for dinner.

"Did you have fun?" Louis asks as they walked down the track back to the treehouse.

"Yeah." Harry answered, his eyes wide with excitement as he nodded. "That was great."

"Good." Louis laughed as he stole a glance sideways at him.

They started on the steps towards the rope bridge while Harry rambled about all the places he wanted to see.

"Are there fairies we can see?" He asked. "Or at the lagoon, can we talk to the mermaids? Is Cannibal Cove safe? What about-"

"Harry!" Louis laughed, turning to him to cover his mouth. "Stop asking so many questions." He shook his head as he let him go and they continued walking.

"We'll show you everything, don't worry."

"Okay." Harry nodded. "I'm sorry, I'm just so excited."

"I know you are." Louis looked at him with a grin as he bit his lip, making Harry blush.

Then, they rounded a corner and came into the dining area, spotting the others sitting at their table.

"Guys!" Louis announced as he walked ahead. "We're going on a trip."

"What?" Liam asked. At the same time, Niall fist-pumped the air and exclaimed. "YES."

"We're going to show Harry the island," Louis said like it was obvious, sitting down but leaving enough room for Harry to sit next to him. "We can go up the west side, camp for a night then head along the north coast towards the cave to spend a night then come down the east side and back to camp."

"I like it." Zayn nodded, approving. "Sounds like fun."

"You sure you won't miss Per too much?" Niall jibed, nudging Zayn as he laughed.

"Oh my God, Niall." Zayn punched the blonde boy's shoulder lightly. "Shut up."

Niall laughed a little more, but stopped when he saw Liam roll his eyes.
"Anyway." Liam cut them off. "We're taking Harry around the island?"

"Yep." Louis nodded. "He wants to see it all, don't ya."

"Yes please." Harry nodded.

"You're so cute." Louis muttered, ruffling his hair and making Harry blush.

"Okay," Liam nodded. "So what, we'll leave tomorrow morning?"

"I was thinking we leave tonight." Louis clarified. "There's not much on the west side of the island, except the Fairy's Oak, which is better at night anyway. So if we go after dinner, stop at the tree and spend the night, then we can continue up to the cave tomorrow?"

"Yeah," Liam nodded. "Okay."

"Yay!" Niall cheered again. "You're gonna have so much fun, Harry!" He told the newest arrival. "The tree is gorgeous and you can see our cave and the really nice northern beaches, and the lagoon and-"