43. A Guy Like You

43. A Guy Like You (From "The Hunchback of Notre Dame")

A guy like you, he's never known. A guy like you, a boy does not meet everyday. 

.

"Louis?"

They were standing across the room from each other. Blue met green. Harry's eyes went wide as Louis smiled timidly. Tears started to form in both their eyes as they realized that they were finally in the same room, together.

Louis opened his arms, and Harry crossed the room faster than he ever had before, engulfing him in a tight hug.

Harry clung to him, smiling, laughing, and crying too as he was overwhelmed with emotion.

"Oh my God." He breathed as he felt Louis' breath hit his neck, holding on like he was going to disappear. He smiled and cupped Louis' cheeks as he pulled back, staring into his love's eyes. "I can't believe its you."

"I love you so much." Louis replied with a grin, holding back a chuckle. "Even when you say dumb things. Of course its me, you dolt."

Harry was too happy to even pretend like he was hurt by that, because he loved him too. He couldn't stop smiling.

So he surged forward and connected their lips, feeling Louis' hands on his waist, squeezing lightly as he deepened the kiss.

Harry's tongue swiped Louis' lip as they kissed deeply, like it had been forever since the last time. It hadn't really been that long that they had been apart, but it felt like a lifetime.

They pulled back, and rested their foreheads together as Harry kept his arms securely behind Louis' neck.

But Louis leaned forward and kissed him again, and again, and again, making the younger boy giggle.

"I missed you." Harry whispered as he stepped backwards and held both of his hands, pulling Louis towards the bed so they could sit down.

"I missed you too." Louis answered as he sat down next to Harry. "OH MY GOD."

"What?" Harry's eyes went wide with worry as Louis covered his mouth with a hand and scooted backwards, pressing his hands to the mattress as he smiled.

"This is so soft!" He laughed, so Harry let out a sigh of relief. "You sleep on this?"

"Yeah." Harry laughed. "You don't- oh."

He was going ask if Louis remembered, but of course he didn't. Louis didn't know anything except Neverland.

"This is my bed." Harry told him as he stood up and put his hands out. "And this is my bedroom."

"I like it." Louis said as he stood up and looked around. "It's way nicer than the tree house."

Harry smile as Louis walked over to the dresser and saw the photo of him and his sisters.

"Are these your sisters?" He asked, and Harry nodded, moving to stand next to him.

"Darcie and Gemma." He pointed them out. "They're great."

"They're adorable, just like their big brother." Louis commented, looking sideways at Harry, who blushed, and leant into his side. So Louis intertwined their fingers, and Harry smiled.

"I'm so glad you're here." Harry whispered, looking into Louis eyes, as the older boy leant forward and gently connected their lips.

"So am I." Louis answered. "Even if I'm scared out of my brains."

Harry smiled and hugged him again, pride overwhelming him. He was so happy that Louis had come, and he knew he must have been terrified to leave everything behind, which made him even more grateful.