21. Heigh Ho

21. Heigh Ho (From "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves")

Heigh ho, heigh ho, its off to work we go.

.

"GET UP LAZY ARSE!"

Harry jolted awake to the sounds of Niall screaming in his face.

He sat up with a yelp, nearly hitting his head on the bunk above him as he looked around with frightened eyes.

"What the-" He breathed, panting in fear.

Then his eyes found Niall who was laughing so hard, his face was turning pink. The blonde collapsed to the ground and clutched his stomach as he tried to calm down, but honestly, Harry's face was just too damn funny.

"Niall!" Harry whined, but even he couldn't help giggling a little. "What was that for?"

"It's time to get up!" Niall got out after he'd managed to stop. "We have training today."

"It's dawn, Ni." Harry continued, crossing his arms. "It's too early."

"I don't make the rules, kiddo." Niall laughed, grabbing his arm to pull Harry out of the bed. "C'mon, everyone's at breakfast already."

Harry groaned, but let Niall pull him out from under the covers. He went over to his trunk and got dressed before the two of them went out to the main hall.

"It's too early, Ni." Harry complained again.

"Oh shut up," Niall laughed. "Everyone is already there. Training starts early!"

Harry opened his mouth to say something back, but they had turned the corner and entered the dining hall and was way too loud.

Everyone was chatting excitedly, much too happy for that early in the morning in Harry's opinion, and laughing while they ate.

"Hey guys!" Liam waved them over as they made their way to their table.

"Hey," Niall answered slumping down next to the brown-eyed boy. "Finally got this lump out of bed."

"Hey!" Harry laughed as he sat down next to Louis and felt the older boy snuggle close. "I am not a lump!"

"He's not a lump." Louis agreed, smiling as he looked up into his eyes. Harry rested a hand on Louis' thigh and Louis placed his hand over the top as their faced got closer and closer.

Then, they realized they were in public and pulled back a little, but their bodies stayed snuggled together.

"Okay, so while these two have eye sex," Niall announced, turning sideways to face the other two. "Can we talked about how you two rigged that, so that I would have to be the one to wake him up?"

"What?" Harry interrupted, pulling his gaze away from Louis.

"Yeah," Niall continued. "We pulled strings to see who would have to wake you up. Louis was supposed to, but he said he couldn't 'because you looked to peaceful' and then these two idiots rigged the strings so I got the shortest one and had to do it."

"Wow, make it sound like a chore, why don't you." Harry rolled his eyes, leaning across the table to punch his arm before turning his attention to Louis.

"And you didn't want to wake me because I looked peaceful?" He said and Louis blushed.

"You were too cute," He mumbled. "I didn't want to change it."

"Aww!" Harry cooed, cuddling him even closer as he nuzzled his head. "Lou!"

Meanwhile, the other three boys were watching on, very confused.