40. If I Never Knew You

IF YOU DON'T WATCH THE VIDEO FIRST, YOU'RE ONLY RUINING IT FOR YOURSELF. THIS IS LITERALLY THE PERFECT SONG THAT DESCRIBES EVERYTHING SO WELL- JUST- UGH! SO WATCH IT PLEASE.

.

40. If I Never Knew You (From "Pocahontas")

If I never knew you, If I never knew this love. I would have no inkling of how precious life can be. And I'm so grateful to you. I'd have lived my whole life through, lost forever, if I never knew you. 

.

The following day was much like the previous one, except Louis wasn't mad anymore. He was by Harry's side the whole time, wanting to spend every moment together till their last.

So the other 3 boys kept walking back to the campsite while Harry and Louis took their time. They decided to spend some alone time together, seeing as though it was their last day together before Harry left Neverland.

They went back past the beach, and stopped there for lunch, sitting in the sand together as they ate fresh fruit.

Harry and Louis were practically leaning on each other, feeding fruit to the other as they giggled.

"Gimme some mango." Harry said in a low voice as Louis reached forward to the platter of fruit in the middle of their blanket. He grinned and grabbed a mango half, leaning back into Harry's arms again.

"Here." He answered as he twisted to the side, peeled back some of the skin and gently put the end in Harry's mouth. The younger boy bit down as Louis removed it slowly, letting the juice drip down his chin.

Louis grinned and wiped it away, sucking on his fingers to get rid of the sticky liquid. Harry rose an eyebrow and licked his lips, making Louis giggle as he pulled the last finger from his mouth.

"Delicious." He answered with a wink as Louis blushed and bit his bottom lip.

"Harry!" He moaned as he lightly shoved Harry's shoulder and rolled his eyes.

"Yes?" Harry asked, feigning innocence as he looked at Louis with a wide grin.

So Louis looked at him for a minute, staring into his eyes as he realized, that yeah, he was crazy in love with that boy.

There was no big moment, no long, romantic speech, no big gesture. It was just Harry, eating a mango that made Louis realize that there was no way he could live without him.

"I love you." He said, resting a hand on Harry's shoulder as he searched the bright green eyes for the same thing. "I-I do. I really really do."

"I love you too." Harry answered with a light chuckle, not really understanding where the sudden declaration came from.

Louis then brought his hand up to Harry's cheek, and hastily pressed their lips together, kissing him lightly at first, but it soon deepened.

He turned so he wasn't leaning on Harry's shoulder, but rather facing him as his tongue swiped Harry's bottom lip.

Harry ran a hand through Louis' hair as he opened his mouth a little, allowing Louis' tongue entrance. Louis' arms went down to Harry's waist, pulling at his t-shirt as Harry's arms went around his neck.

The 17-year-old still didn't understand Louis' hastiness, so he pulled back.

"Hey," He breathed as their foreheads rested together. "W-What's, uh, what's with all t-the, um." He was breathless, and confused, so Harry stuttered a little.

Louis giggled and shrugged, sitting down with his legs outstretched as he pulled Harry into his lap, facing him while Louis' hands massaged his thighs.