13) GMG Party part 2

*Cal's pov*

Absolutely adorable, and he's so small. Little flapping wings and a tail that went back and forth. Xylo and Nad had joined us at the bar so now the bar was basically all Demigods.

"Wait a second why does the baby look like Inpu and Bryan put together?" Xylo asked and I wish I could smack my own face. He's an idiot.

"Your an idiot." Lychee said

"Thank you for saying that." I said

"What?... Wait... A baby that looks like... Oh. Wait you two had a child!?" Xylo lightly yelled looking at Bryan and Inpu

Inpu was shaking his head and Bryan laughed nervously.

"Wow it took you that long to figure that out?" Nad asked

"What?" Xylo said

"Even I knew that was Bryan and Inpu's kid just by looking at him." Nad said

"I'm sorry that I process things slowly." Xylo said

"Besides the point look at how adorable he is." I said holding out Artemis for them to see.

"I see that...oh he is adorable." Xylo said starting out like he didn't care but Artemis melted his heart I just know it

Lychee let Artemis hold his hand or finger I should say before he gasped.

"He's not wearing shoes. Yes let those toe beans be free." Lychee said excited.

Inpu chuckled a bit. "Ya we can't find open sandals in his size that I'm happy with."

"Makes sense." Nad said

"So what's him name?" Xylo asked.

"Artemis Anubis Aphrodite." Bryan said taking Artemis back into his arms because he was getting fussy.

"I'm going to excuse myself really quick. So I can calm down Artemis." Bryan said leaving.

I smiled before engaging in a conversation which ended in Nad, Xylo, and Inpu having a sort of drinking contest. I wish I could join but knowing Khonsu he would just reverse me back to normal.

"You know I would." I heard Khonsu said

"Ya thanks." I said in my mind before sitting down with Lychee and we just talked together like bros ya know. Wonder where Bryan is I haven't seen him in a bit.

*Patrick's pov*

Flurry started at me with a sad face once I mentioned her son.

"We don't talk about that anymore. He's probably gone now." Flurry said

"Ok I won't bring it up again, but again thank you for taking care of my family when. I wasn't there." I said.

"It's no problem I actually quite enjoyed their company your wife is such a nice woman." Flurry said

"We should probably head back people are going to wonder where we are if we don't go back." Flurry said.

"Ya your right, again thank you I don't think words can express how happy I am to see you and how thankful I am of you taking care of my family." I said

"Ya also Pat please don't tell anyone about Oakley." Flurry said

"I swear I won't I owe you a lot." I said as we walked out.

We walked together until Flurry stopped and looked over to Bryan. He's staying a Grimshade so yes I know him. He was holding someone though.

"Do you need some help?" Flurry asked walking over to him.

"Huh? Oh hey Flurry sure you can try he's just not been happy I don't know if it's the loud noises or he's just being fussy for the sake of tiredness." Bryan said holding out a baby that had small little wings, a tail, and ears.

"Hi Artemis how are you." Flurry said holding the baby she called Artemis.

"So they're your kid?" I asked walking over

"Huh? oh yes this is why I was upset. I couldn't find Artemis so I was sad but Flurry found him and took care of him until we could meet." Bryan said.

"That's nice." I said.

"There there. Tip Bryan try holding him on your shoulder on his tummy. It's called tummy time it might help out." Flurry said

"Oh ok I was always holding him the other way I hadn't thought of tummy time." Bryan said taking back Artemis and holds him. Artemis I believe went to sleep because he was silent but it was hard to tell since Bryan covered him with his wing.

"So you enjoying the party?" I asked

"It's nice I should probably head in soon I'm pretty sure I saw Inpu drinking with Nad and Xylo which can only end badly but ya." Bryan said

"Alright I won't hold you here." I said and Flurry nodded.

"Alright see you guys later." Bryan said walking back inside. It was getting late so people where starting to head back.

"Well I'll see you another day I guess. Bye Flurry." I said waving before going in one direction she went the other.

Artemis huh. Take good care of him Bryan, Atlantide is a dangerous continent. It always has been a place of danger for people associated with guilds.

*Lucas's pov*

Blake was talking with the other dragon slayers and I was about to head home until I saw all the demigods at the bar. My ability to sense god slayers went wild as I got closer to them but I really don't care. I've gotten a bit use to it because of the four now five on our island.

"What happened here?" I asked

"Drinking contest Nad won that one." Cal said pointing at the biggest one of all of them

"Wooo! That's good. That get really go stuff here." Nad said

"I know right? *hic* Bmbest shit around." Someone with tails said

"Dear I thought you weren't going to drink alcohol." Someone with wings said walking over

"I'm sorry bubby it was a challenge I couldn't ignore." The tailed one said.

"Come on Inpu get up." The winged man said

"Fine." Inpu said

"Bye Bryan bye Inpu have a good night and Artemis too make sure he sleeps well." Cal said

"Don't worry Artemis is already asleep I just need to take this one." The person I assume is Bryan said.

Cal nodded and they left.

"You want anything?" Cal asked.

"Not really but I was wondering what kind of abilities do you guys have?" I asked

"How about I tell you tomorrow it's a lengthy list I'm not willing to go over tonight plus Lychee wants to go and I'd like to make it one trip to Divinus Magia." Cal said

"Oh I'm heading back as well mind if I tag along?" I asked

"No not at all. Let's go." Cal said and I followed them.

Why do I feel like I'm always talking to myself when I'm talking to Cal?