38) Angy Moon God

*Flurry's pov*

This is something I never thought I'd see. Cal's head just goes down and the next thing I know his hair turns white and he stands up. Watching the Lacrama's just turn to dust falling to the ground like sand while his clothes changed to a blue loose underpants with a bit of light yellow. His bandages turned black and he wore no shirt while this blue, and yellow necklace almost looking thing showed up around his neck.

"I'm Khonsu Egyptian god of the Moon. And you have upset me."

That wasn't Cal, it sounds a bit like him but that wasn't Cal anymore. His eyes went from a glowing white to normal eyes just now his eyes weren't the shade of green? I don't know. However his eyes were white now. I felt weight be lifted off my wrists and I move my hands to find metal dust in my hands. It's not sharp but it was there. Ritchie must have noticed as well because he moved his hands. I looked down at Indoles, no Oakley and I bent down to his side. I knew he felt familiar in some way I couldn't wrap my head around it but now that Abraham mentions it it's got to be him. Those eyes and the hair I remember them from when Oakley was a baby.

"Oakley..." I whispered before hearing a loud crash.

I looked up to see Cal or what was his name... Khonsu? That right, I think so, well he was walking twords Abraham and Abraham was getting up after crashing into the wall

"Well I'll be damned. Aren't you one for hard hits." Abraham coughed

"Are you going to fight back or what?" Khonsu said menacingly

"I'd rather not lose my head today so I'll just take you ou-" Abraham didn't finish before Khonsu kneed him in the stomach.

"If you taking me out you might as well take Flurry, Ritchie, and the boy out as well. I would hate to have to come back here." Khonsu harshly whispered loudly Abraham coughed a couple of times before getting up leaving on the wall.

"This is why gods are fascinating. All powerful." Abraham said

"Fine. I'll play with you guys later. Memory Make. Warp." Abraham said and we were outside.

"Huh. Well I guess this is where we part." Khonsu causally started walking

"Wait what about Cal!" Ritchie asked

"He's fine just resting in the corridor or time. He'll get his body back soon." Khonsu said as he looked at us.

"Wh-...why don't you come with us?" I asked

"Hmm? Come with you? Why do you want me to come with you?" Khonsu asked looking straight into my eyes.

"W-well...*sigh* well I think you would be good company plus you could come with us to get the wound healed right?" I nervously said

"...the wounds healed the pains not gone though..." Khonsu said

"So come with us we'll go see Lo'pho he can make the pain go away and he can check up on our son." I said

"... I can see why Cal likes all of you. Fine I'll come with you." Khonsu said and I smiled.

Ritchie put Oakley on his back and we walked over to the Protectors island. Walking in silence wasn't that bad actually it helped me calm down a bit and I got to admire Khonsu a bit. I've never seen a god before and I don't even know if this is what he truly looks like. After all that's Cal's body.

"We're here. Come on let's go in." Ritchie said.

"Big place. Although I have to say I've seen temples much bigger then this place." Khonsu said which I'm surprisingly not surprised by what he said

"Lo'pho! Lo'pho you around!" Ritchie yelled as we walked in.

"Master Lo'pho we have guests." Nix said coming over to greet us.

"I'm coming. I'm coming." Lo'pho said

"Oh god. What happened to Cal?" Nix asked.

"Cal's resting. The names Khonsu."

"Wait your his god?" Nix asked

"Yes you could say that." Khonsu said as Lo'pho came over.

"Someday I'm going to just automatically jump whenever I see that." Lo'pho said pointing at Khonsu.

"I'm assuming it's a bad thing for you guys if you see a god in control?" Khonsu asked

"Yes. Especially for us god slayers. It's also the same for demon, and dragon slayers." Lo'pho asked

"Lo'pho we have someone we need you to check and he needs some slight healing." I said pointing at Khonsu and Oakley.

"Alright bring them this way." Lo'pho said bringing us over to his medical station.

"Thank you Lo'pho." Ritchie said.

*Nix's pov*

Oh my god. The excitement never ends. Nad went berserk, Atlantide got attacked, I got so see death children send Nad to the underworld, and now I'm seeing Khonsu, an actual god in control. I smiled as I went off to do paperwork. I will say Khonsu has a nice outfit but it's literally starting to be morning and it's chilly outside how is he not cold.

I shook my head before getting up, going over to the medical station. Khonsu was leaning on the wall while Lo'pho was talking with Ritchie and Flurry. I didn't pay much attention to the conversation but I do know that Lo'pho healed them and Ritchie picked up little Oakley and Khonsu left with them.

"You ok master Lo'pho?" I asked

"I'll be fine, but I am going to take a nap. After all this excitement I want and need it. You should take a nap too you'll need all your energy." Lo'pho said

"Will do master Lo'pho and have a good rest." I said before taking my leave.

I smiled as I walked around. Atlantide never ceases to continuously entertain me.