66) Time Fights Time

*Lucas's pov*

I told Blake to go find the guild leaders or someone to help out. I looked at Monty who was, I could tell, was smiling at me from under his mask.

"Just you huh. Water boy." He said and I entered my god slayer form and we both launched ourselves at each other attacks ready. I hit him twords land and he hit me twords the water. He landed gracefully on the rocks and I stopped myself on the water surface.

"Your good at fighting but unfortunately this is where your going to be taking your final stand." Monty said and I sighed.

"I think you underestimate me. I know you have time magic but I'm not going down easily. Actually let me rephrase that. I'm not going down you are." I said smiling in confidence before I sensed Monty behind me. I quickly reacted and stopped the knife that threaten to hit me across the head, or get embedded into my head.

"Your quick to reach that's for sure." Monty said

"Thanks, but like I said I have no interest in losing to you." I said before an attack hit Monty making him lose the knife in the water as he got flung into the water. I quickly reacted and used my water prison attack silently thanking who helped me until I got a better look. That is if they were still around.

"Lucas you ok!?" I heard the yell from a familiar voice. Michael.

"Ya I'm fine." I yelled back keeping my eye on Monty who was in the water prison.

"This is a fun trick and all but I'm not here to play games!" Monty yelled before he completely changed. Is entire outfit changed to a black and red and instead of his mouth being cover it looked like his eyes were.

"We're going to have to be careful with this one." Michael and I looked at him to see him in his god Slayer form.

"Ya I know he's one of the more dangerous ones right." I said

"Ya." Michael said before we both charged. Fighting Monty isn't the easiest. It was actually quite difficult. Me and Michael kept taking hits but when Monty took hits he just resettled himself so he's just fine. We separated and both me and Michael huffed as we stared at Monty. He laughed at us before taunting us.

"Can't even beat me. Sad makes me feel bad for your gods to have weak vessels. If your this weak I bet they are just as weak." He said and I felt it. Galrin's anger boiled and she demanded control. I was about to say no but then I found myself in her room. She forcefully took control and her anger could be felt all around me. I sighed knowing my deal with Galrin, so I let her have control, but then I heard not only her but also Casathar.

"Sorry but this is a gods fight now." They said and I smiled before saying "go get them." And like that I closed my eyes.

*Cal's pov*

It's a lot of power but I can understand why. Gods fighting with gods against gods. It's like me versus Set but in a whole other level. They say gods when they fight can tear up mountains but only because the people believe that gods are like giants. They really aren't I don't think giants would have gotten their name if the gods we're so much bigger then them. I sighed wondering if I should step in. I closed my eyes as though as hard as I could.

"Hey Khonsu. I can go into that form right?" I asked and there was no reply until.

"You can now. But as soon as this fight is over I'm limiting you again." Khonsu said and I smiled as I opened my eyes.

"Alright. Time to make sure that the tables turn for good." I said entering the form I had when I fought Set. I waited will the right moment and stopped time. I came in right behind who I'm assuming is Monty and put my hands on his back and I stopped time pushing him forward as both Lucas and Michael hit him. Hard.

"Wha-" was all Monty could say before being cut off.

"I have time as well. What you can do I can do as well." I said and I looked over to see that Lucas and Michael looked very different.

"What happened to you two?" I asked

"Not the people you think we are. I'm Casathar. Michael's god."

"Galrin. Lucas's god." I nodded understanding and looked at Monty who looked very mad now. Also I did know it was Galrin I just didn't know the other one.

"You time demi!" He yelled before I saw it. I saw him stop time so in the moment I stopped time as well. And all around us everything was still but the both of us could move.

"How-"

"I can do what you can do. It's not hard to explain." I said and I charged. He snapped out of it a unstopped time which also unstopped my time. We basically cancelled each other out. We fought each other and I saw Galrin and Casathar talking before I saw them charging up an attack. I looked keeping my attention to Monty and kept him distracted until I heard it.

"Move it Time Demi!" Galrin yelled and like time I teleported. The attack which both Casathar and Galrin called a unison raid hit Monty taking him out.

"Yes!" I yelled before feeling myself change back to normal.

"Well that was something. Also Casathar. Don't ever expect me to fight with you again." Galrin said and he glared at her.

"I was about to say the same thing." Casathar said

"And you, Cal....thanks." Galrin said before Lucas got back control.

"Oh ok." Lucas said

"Jeez you didn't need to throw me back into control, Casathar." Michael said and I chuckled.

"Hey Michael. You doing good?" Lucas asked

"Ya I'm fine. We should probably get going though." Michael said

"Ya. Oh hey! Cal you coming?" Lucas said and I nodded.

"Let's go!" I yelled.

*3rd person*

A blast was sent and the man know as Biblico got knocked into rocks. He passed out defeated by Flurry who had Lara and Oakley's help. She huffed as she finally got her revenge. She turned away and left with Lara and Oakley to go find Ritchie and Brandon. She wasn't going lose him, she may not be in a relationship with Ritchie but Ritchie was a friend that she knew very well and cared about him. She was going to help him.

This is for Oakley, for the family, for Devin.