Chapter Thirty Six

(NOTE- MY apologies for this not being a react chapter but I hope with what this chapter holds you enjoy it nonetheless. Feel free to react along. PSS- Do not send me any hate, rude or bad comments as I will take action and report them. Like with many chapters I may or may not alterate this one frequently.)

With Ethan

"So let me get this right." I spoke as I was creating Aria's and Thomas' outfits, "When I was a few days old, I unknowingly triggered my 'Self-Reproduction' magic and created nine children." 

"That is correct mom." Thomas replied as he was taking off his clothes.

When I looked at Thomas' body, I immediately noticed that he takes care of his body and that he works out. For a young man, he has a six pac with muscly pecs and muscles on his arms. I gotta say, I was impressed.

"Each of us containing your DNA along with DNA of the different species you are." Aria adds, "Thomas and I as well as the others are also hybrids."

"Then how did you get the Godly titles?" Larimar asks.

"We were imprinted with them." Thomas answers, "When a God or Goddess is born, they are automatically imprinted with what they are destined to be."

"To be given such power at such a young age..." Dian awes, "That's incredible."

"Interesting." I muse, "What are the others if I may ask?"

"Well." Aria smiles, "You have four other daughters and three sons. Each of us are unique with our titles and how we behave."

"Oh?"

"For starters there is Selena." Aria starts, "She is the Goddess of Music. She is very kind, can sing as well as play every known musical instrument known to man, and she is well diverse in the healing arts."

"That's sweet." I smile, "I can't wait to meet her."

"You'll love her mom." Thomas said, "But she has very low self-esteem when it comes to looks. She thinks she's the most ugliest thing but that is farthest from the truth. She is the epitome of beauty."

"Trust me, she is really beautiful." Aria pouts, "The others and I are really jealous of her. Flawless skin, gorgeous coloured eyes, hair as soft as silk and a voice like the an enchantress." She turns to me, "Out of all of us, Selena resembles you a lot mom."

My heart suddenly ached after hearing that my kid has low self-esteem issues. I am definitely going to make sure that Selena see's that she is beautiful, both inside and out.

"Then you have Cordelia." Thomas continues, "She is the Goddess of the Forge. She is an expert when it comes to Blacksmithing and she's the perfect girl to go to when you need high quality armor or weapons. She also loves to experiment in using different enchantments and loves to tinker with various materials as well as tools."

"She sounds fascinating" Granite said, intrigued.

"She's very passionate about her work and takes pride in what she creates" Aria said, "She is a kind soul and she acts like the 'mother' of the group. Unlike Hephaestus, she doesn't spend 24-7 working on creations. She's a total inspiration to many women everywhere because of what she does."

"Amazing." Dian and Sapphie nod their heads.

"I'm intrigued and fascinated." I said, "I do hope she lets me look at her creations and if she would like, to bond over creating things together."

"Cordelia is another girl who if people look at her will die instantly of envy." Aria said, "Out of all the girls, her body is the most mature and she has a lot of people commenting how fantastic or beautiful she is." She crosses her arms, "Plus she's got those curves that make every woman jealous."