Chapter Twenty Nine

Part 2/3

(NOTE- This will be on Ethan's POV)

We all sat around the table.

My mother and father being at the head of the table and sat next to one another while the other adults took their seats. On my fathers side, there were grandma Blue Fairy with Yen Sid, Merlin  Aunt Miranda, Draca and Uncle Monokuma while on my mothers side it was Aunt Hela, Medusa, Circe, Uncle Artio, Aunt Tsukuyomi, Jewelina and Faragonda. I took my seat just on the other end of the table facing mom and dad with Damon, Uriah, Edith, Harmony and Rafael behind me. My friends and siblings leaned against the wall around us, intrigued and decided to listen in on the conversation. 

If it weren't for my family, I would no doubt run as I felt like more of an interrogation than a conversation.

"So Ethan." Mom starts it off, "Not long ago there was a major revelation and that being you were a pole dancer on the Isle amongst taking other jobs. Would you clarify us your side of the matter?"

"Well." I take a deep breath, "It actually started on this exact date but twelve years ago. I didn't know anything regarding my birthday so thinking on it now, I just turned five when the tale started. The Queen of Hearts forced Rafael, myself, Catherine and Juliet who were alive back then, to escort the woman and the Knave of Hearts to a little place known for its entertainment of all kinds from gambling to drinking to putting on shows etc."

"The Isle is split into sections and named after the parents of the most feared or the children of the most feared." Rafael adds, "The place Ethan is talking about is a huge district, one of the biggest in fact and was named 'Big Brother Avenue', much to Hearts disgust."

"You had an entire district named after you?" Dad asks, smiling. I nodded.

"That it was." Edith answers, "It was one of the many things the citizens and majority of the people voted on as a token of appreciation to Ethan." I blush red a little in embarrassment.

"Moving on." I continue, "On that day there was a competition going on in the Lusty Rose, one of the places Gaston owns that is a bar by day and a nightclub by night. Gaston wanted to earn more money or the place would be shut down and the dancers then would be out of the job."

"Back then I only worked there for about a week while Uriah, Rafael and Damon joined a few days prier." Harmony said.

"Our parents wouldn't allow us any fun and forced us to get jobs in order to earn our keep." Uriah said, "If we didn't then we would be thrown out on the streets." Uriah frowns.

"It was the only place other than Rumpelstiltskin's S&M hotel that paid handsomely." Damon said.

"S-S-S&M Hotel?!" Many Auradons gasp. Lucas turns to Melissa who smiles nervously.

"Its true." She said, "And I work there as a receptionist and sell tools for the clients to use."

"Speaking of which." I turn to her, "Has Rumpelstiltskin needed me for anything? Any clients requesting me?"

"You have a ton." She pulls out a book, "Dad is in desperate need of your services of inventing new products, collars, whips, belts etc. You have no clients as dad and I have a policy that you are not be requested and dad wants more straw being turned to gold for him."

(NOTE- Ethan still has no idea what sex is or anything to do with the concept. He just makes what the person wants him to make. Since he is paid for his work, the boy just complies and makes the items)

"So the usual." I nod, "Not too bad considering I missed a month of work."

"No you will not!" Dad yells but quickly composes himself, "Sorry about that. Moving on."