Chapter Eighteen

Just as grandma Blue Fairy swishes her wand to continue on with the showing, a familiar female voice speaks up from the audience.

"Pardon the interruption your grace, but can I say something?" 

We all turn our heads to see a brunette about a year younger than me get out of her seat and walk towards the front. Her light blue colour eyes zooming in on me.

This girl was not just your average teen girl. She is Jordan Genie, daughter of the famous Genie who helped Aladdin defeat Jafar long ago. Jordan's in my Fashion 101 class and one of the very few, like my friends/ siblings around me, supported by boyfriends and his siblings proclamation in having me, Mal, Jay, Carlos and Evie attend Auradon Prep.

"What seems to be the problem?" Blue Fairy asks. Her tone gentle and motherly.

"I-I don't know about the rest of the students but I'd like to personally apologise for my behaviour and the way I have been with you Ethan." She said, "I was there when Ally harassed you and watched as she threw stuff at you and spouted vile things. It was wrong of me to just stand there and do nothing."

"Jordan..." Her eyes sparkled in the soft light as water gently rolls down her cheeks. I stand up and conjured a handkerchief before wiping them away. "You needn't blame yourself."

"But I-I did nothing!" Her voice cracked, "I could've done something! Anything to help you but I didn't! I was just too in shock by the situation and felt my body tense up as if I was frozen. I know that its no excuse and I'm so sorry that I didn't do anything..." She shakes on the spot. "I-I'm so sorry..."

I gently grab her before pulling her into a hug. I smile as I gently hum to calm her down.

"Thank you Jordan." I said. "That means a lot and I am grateful for your apology. You are forgiven."

"Y-You forgive me?!" She looks at me in shock. "Just like that?" I nod. "I-I don't understand..."

"Blame my gentle nature." I said. "I admit though, it hurt. Auradon is a place known for its goodness and its values, treating one another with kindness and standing up for those who can't mentally help themselves. I was shocked at how wrong I was when that happened and it saddened to see just how you all showed your true colours." 

Fairy Godmother, Alice and all the other students of the school flinch and look down in shame by my words. (Minus those around Danny and the VK's)

"Even though I had my siblings, Ashley, Layla, Ben, Peter, Maria and Danny by my side, I felt alone and frightened. You all saw the situation as some sort of entertainment like I was some sort of monster that deserved the torment and abuse. I couldn't help but think that you all wanted me to suffer because I am a child of a villain." I look towards the rest of the audience.

"What have I done to deserve such abuse exactly? It was my first day of school and I was assaulted, being publicly shamed and humiliated. All I wanted to do was to show you all that I wasn't like Hearts and to atone for her misdeeds. What have I done in such a small amount of time that would've caused you all to hate me? Was it my existence that threatened you? Was it me breathing on this planet that terrified you?"

"Ethan..." As if her heart couldn't be broken enough, Belle could feel her chest tighten as tears roll down her face. Adam holds his wife close to him while he too cries softly. Octavia and the VK's look around angrily and maliciously.

Meanwhile

Morgana conjures up a stand as of sorts with leaflets on them.

"Morgana dear," The Fairy King turns to her, "What are you doing?"