❤️Thank You❤️

NOTE- I hope you enjoyed this last chapter and stay tuned to the sequel. I don't know when that's going to be, but please be patient. In the meantime, I may or may not be writing mini parodies to fill in the space while I plan out the third book to the Descendants Parody. Until next time readers and I apologise if this chapter was a little lackluster or too rushed. I tried to write it in the similar writing structure as the movie itself. As much as I enjoy stories where music is concerned and people singing, writing the song lyrics to certain songs is a pain to copy for format reasons and other reasons I just found annoying lol. My hand still cramps by the time I post this chapter up. 

I must admit, I am going to be a little saddened but at the same time I am happy that this parody is how it is. It has been a long adventure for us all and I want to thank you all for sticking with me and been waiting patiently throughout all this. I know it hasn't been easy with me updating once a month but hopefully things will get back to normal soon. Again, I love you all.

I hope you enjoy your day and stay tuned to more of my works!~

🎉 You've finished reading Revealing the Rot in our Hearts- A 'Watching the Descendant's Movie' Parody 🎉