Chapter Thirty Four

(The scene starts outside of the males locker room. Our hero is left alone as the others go inside to get changed into the sports gear for the big Tourney game. Ethan heads to the coaches office and see's the Jenkins spot him. The man goes over and smiles as he passes Ethan everything he needs; A bag of medical supplies, a megaphone, a huge bottle of water and a notebook with a pen)

Coach Jenkins- These are what you are going to need while we are out there in the front, watching the team. Your role is to jot down any strategic manuever's the boys can do, write down who will be doing what and help those who are injured.

Ethan- I won't let you down sir. (Gives a salute)

(Jenkins places a hand on Ethan's shoulder

Coach Jenkins- And most important of all, I'd like you to relax and have fun watching the game. You are my assistant and a very important piece in this team. Your support, positivity and your brains are what will lead us to victory.

"Out of all the people I have seen so far on screen in terms of teachers, he's really growing on me." Aunt Circe mused, "He's not once looked at my nephew and the others as people from the Isle, but as equals."

"Plus he treats his team like a family." Aunt Medusa adds, "Why can't all men be like that?"

"I'm thankful at least someone, other than the AK group, has supported the VK's and my son." Mom smiles.

"I think we should have a talk to him sometime." Dad turns to his wife, "I'd like to know about that human."

Ethan- I am honoured to be a part of this tremendous occasion coach. (Bows) Anything else you would like me to do before the game starts?

Coach Jenkins- In fact there is. (Moves his hand away off the boys shoulder) I need you to go back into the locker room and give the boys a speech. Get them motivated and encourage them to do put there all into this match.

Ethan- I will do my best. 

"When it comes to inspirational speeches, he knows how to give them." Lucas grinned.

"I've never heard someone pour their heart into encouraging others like big brother does." Peter grins.

"I've had a lot of practice in that department." I said, "Its the only thing that I know how to do well."

"Besides the various other talented things your good at." Hadie said, "But Big brother prides on encouraging others through words to give everyone on the Isle hope."

"Its because of his speeches and his words, that people continue living." Dizzy said, "I should know as I once wanted to die. I even went through the process of trying to commit suicide."

"W-What?!" Ashley's heart shatters, "Y-You tried to commit suicide?!"

"A lot of us did girlie." Sora growled, "And don't give us your sympathy. What else were we supposed to do or think of living on the Isle?! We have nothing to live for!"

"Our parents mostly hate us, no clean water, barely any food, no money..." Edith frowns.

"Severe lack of an educational system, lack of housing, facilities don't work..." Claudine adds.

"Its a surprise most of us still live to this day." Harmony snarls.

"And we have Ethan to thank." Damon said, "We would be dead if it wasn't for him."

"His words are like an angels saving grace." Uriah turns to the audience, "Most of us live just to hear my brothers words and to hear him encourage them to strive for the future."