Chapter 50: Epilogue

Hello old friend.

And here we are. You and me. On the last page...

Sorry about that - I'm getting emotional. But this really is the last chapter in the book. It's taken me 4 months from beginning to end, and I cannot thank you guys enough. You have really changed my views on my writing, and I love you guys!! I will write a sequel, but more on that later. Right now, I hope you enjoy the final chapter.

Chapter 50: Epilogue Clara's POV

2 years later

I was lying in the hospital room, surrounded by those I love. Danny, Lily, Ellie, and Samuel. My baby boy. He was just two hours old, and had already fitted into the family perfectly. We let Ellie, who was now 2, choose his middle name, just like Lily, who was 7, chose Ellie's. "What did Ellie call him mummy?" she asked me. I looked at my oldest child, "Samuel Alexander," I said with a smile. He was perfect. As was our family.

The news of our third child came as a shock to both me and Danny, but we soon learnt that this was what we wanted. I was still working at Coal Hill, as was Danny, but I was on maternity leave, and will be until Sam's nearly 1.

My family was still the same, Natasha and David are expecting another girl. Lauren's getting married, and is also pregnant, they are hoping for a girl. Danny's sister had a little boy a couple of months back, they named him Joseph. So right now, we are in baby town!

"Will you have another baby?" Lily asked me when we returned home two days later. "I don't think so darling," I said laughing a little. It would be difficult with three, never mind four!! I loved it though, every bit of it. I'm considering leaving coal hill. It's going to be hard looking after my little ones. But it would mean letting go of Michelle. Now Ella's older, it would be easier for her to get a job. I decided to talk to Danny about it later.

The five of us sat down on the sofa. Ellie with her dad, Sam with me, and Lily was squashed in the middle. We put a film on and sat and watched it as a family. I would never forget this moment. Not one bit. My life was perfect.

Hey,

That's the end! This is the first story I have finished on wattpad, and that's thanks to you guys. I will be posting the first chapter of my sequel either today or in the next few days. It's called From mother to daughter, father to son.
I hope you enjoyed my book.
Please comment and vote.

Thanks
Erin :)

P.S. I am so grateful to those who comment and vote. You guys keep me updating!! So an extra thank you to you lot!