Chapter 26

Hey,

Thanks so much for reading. Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Chapter 26 Clara's POV

I sunk down to the floor. I couldn't function. Catherine had been on the phone to the police who would be over as soon as they could. "Do you want me to get Danny?" she asked. All I could do was nod. She disappeared in the staff room and I was left alone. I heard murmuring going on in the staff room, but I didn't care. All I wanted was for my little girl to be home safe.

Danny came out followed by Catherine. "Clara, I'm so sorry," he said. I looked up at him. Tears were streaming down my face. "Did you know she would do this?" I accused. The look on his face said it all. "She threatened me, but I didn't know she actually would take it this far," he said sadly. I then realised I had been too harsh on him. "I'm sorry, it's not your fault. We need to focus on getting her back," I said.

I tentatively walked over to her bag and picked it up. As I did, a note fell out. I slowly picked it up and read it. 'She is hidden were we are from. Come on your own, or she will be exterminated.' My heart stopped. I knew exactly who had her, and I knew exactly how to get her back. Almost.

"Clara, what is it?" Danny asked me when he saw my face. "I need to call him," I said. He knew exactly who I had to call. "Clara, why?" he asked. I handed him the note. "That's why," I said. Danny sighed and nodded, as if giving me permission. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone. I flicked through my contacts until I came across the number. I took a deep breath and pressed call.

"Clara?" the voice on the other end of the call said. "Doctor?" I replied. "Yes, yes, it's me. Why are you ringing?" he asked. "I need you. Now. No messing around this time, come straight here. It's an emergency," I said, tears continuing to fall down my face. "Ok, ok, I'm coming. Give me 2 minutes," he said before hanging up. "2 minutes," I said to Danny. I took one look at him before collapsing into his arms.

2 minutes later, just like he said, the TARDIS materialised in front of us. The door opened to reveal the doctor. "Clara? What's the matter?" he asked. I leant away from Danny and passed him the note. "My daughter," I said weakly. "You're what?" the doctor asked. I looked to Danny, "Our daughter," he said.

We eventually explained the story of Lily to the doctor and he promised he would help us get Lily back. We stepped into the TARDIS and decided on a plan. "Doctor, she wants me to go, no one else, otherwise they'll kill her," I said with a huge lump in my throat. "Don't worry Clara, I've got a plan," he said.

He went through the plan to Danny and I. "Clara, you won't be alone, PE and I will be behind you all the way," the doctor said. "I'm a maths teacher," Danny said. "No, you're not, you're a PE teacher," replied the doctor. Danny held his hands up in surrender. "I give up," he said. I smiled, "Don't worry, he'll get over it," I said to Danny.

The plan was set, and we arrived at the planet of the Daleks. I stepped out of the TARDIS, with Danny and the doctor, although they were invisible. I felt an arm around my waist, and I presumed it was Danny. I followed the corridors round until I came across a big hall. I knocked on the doors, and they opened to reveal Rachel, plus a whole load of Daleks. I looked around and saw Lily hiding in the corner. I gave her a reassuring smile, but said to stay there.

"I've come for my daughter," I said sternly. "Well, I'm afraid your trip was wasted. The note wasn't intended for you, so I'm afraid I will have to kill you. Both of you," she said. I was horrified. I should've known it wasn't for me, but how could I. "Please, let my daughter go and take me instead," I begged. I heard Lily cry from across the room. "No! Mummy!" she said. She got up and ran over to me. "Lily!" I said and hugged her. I picked her up and cradled her in my arms. "Lily, I don't want you to get hurt, please, just go. Follow the corridor round until you see a big blue box, and wait there for someone to help you," I whispered. "But I don't want to leave you," she said with tears rolling down her face. "I know, Lily, I don't want to leave you either. I love you princess," I said and put her down. "Now, please, let my daughter go. She hasn't done anything wrong," I begged. I watched as Rachel though for a moment. "Fine, she can go, but you need to stay here," she said. I looked down to Lily. "Go into the big blue box, it will protect you. You will meet a man called the doctor and he will take you home with daddy. I love you," I whispered to her.

I watched as she turned and walked out the door unsure of what she was doing. She was only 4 years old. "Go with her," I mouthed to the doctor or Danny. I didn't care who, but I wanted her to be safe. I was sure one of them had gone with her and I turned back around to face Rachel. "You got what you wanted. Now, why do you want me?" I asked. I still had tears rolling down my face. But I stayed strong, at least I tried to. "We want information," she said. "Information on what?" I asked her. "Information on the doctor," she said.

Hey,

What did you think? I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I may get another one up in time for Christmas but I might not.
Please comment and vote

Thanks
Erin :)