Chapter 20

Hey,

I cannot believe I am on this chapter already! It seems like only yesterday I was starting this story and getting my first few reads! Thank you so much for reading, it means a lot! I know this is probably going to be the most exciting chapter so far, so I'm not going to say anymore. Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 20 Clara's POV

*The next day*

As my eyes fluttered open, I caught a glimpse of my wedding dress hanging on my wardrobe across the room. I smiled to my self and lay in bed for a moment to take it all in. I could not believe it. Today had finally arrived. It was the wedding.

I dragged myself out of bed and quickly brushed through my hair because it was a mess. I grabbed my dressing gown before going next door into my old room which was now Lily's. "Morning princess, time to wake up," I said to her. Her eyes slowly opened and she smiled up at me. "Morning mummy," she replied rubbing her eyes.

I sent Lily downstairs for breakfast while I went for a shower. The others would be arriving soon and I wanted to be partly ready. I was due to walk down the aisle at half eleven and it was just after 8.

I quickly finished in the shower before putting on a pair of jeans and a top just so I could go downstairs to have breakfast. "Clara, why are you wearing that?" Linda asked as I arrived downstairs. "I wanted some breakfast that's all. Where's my little girl?" I asked her. "Still in the kitchen," Linda said and I walked into the kitchen to where my daughter was munching on a croissant. I sat down next to her and ate a slice of toast.

Moments later, the doorbell rang. I stood up and went to get the door. "Hey Clara," Michelle said as I answered the door. "Hi Michelle, come on in," I said closing the door behind her. She followed me into the kitchen where Lily was just about to go upstairs. "Hey trouble," Michelle said to her. Lily ran into her arms. "Auntie Michelle!" she exclaimed.

I sent Lily upstairs to do her teeth and promised I would be upstairs soon. "Right then, let's start making you beautiful," Michelle said after she had had a drink. We headed upstairs to my room and she started on my hair and make-up. Half way through my hair, the doorbell rang. Michelle ran downstairs to open it. Up the stairs came Natasha and Angie. My team was complete.

Natasha got all the children ready while Michelle finished on me. Once they were done, Michelle and Natasha worked on each other's hair and make-up while the rest of us got into our dresses. Before long, we were fit and ready to go. I took one last look in the mirror before heading downstairs. My dad took a few photos of us before we left for the church.

Upon arriving at the church, the official photographer took photos of all of us. I asked him to take one of me and Lily before we went into the church. 11:30 came sooner than expected and before long I was standing outside the doors waiting to go in. "Your mum would be so proud of you right now," my dad said. The music started and I heard the guests get to their feet. The doors opened and my dad grabbed my hand before we walked down the aisle.

I was nervous, that much was true, but when I laid eyes on Danny who was standing at the front of the church, they seemed to fly away in an instant. I wanted to run to him and jump into his arms, but I knew I shouldn't. As we reached the front, my dad passed my hand to Danny's. "Take care of my little girl," he said. Danny smiled, "Always," he replied.

The ceremony went by in a flash and before I knew it, Danny and I were married. We walked back down the aisle hand in hand and went out facing the world again as man and wife. The photographer got lots of shots of us after the wedding, lots of us with Lily as well. We headed off to the reception, and I couldn't be happier.

Hey,

Thank you so much for reading! I noticed I have got over 1k reads on this story. Thank you, I really appreciate it.
Please comment and vote!

Thanks
Erin :)