Chapter 21

Hey,

Thanks for reading. I don't have much to say but enjoy!

Chapter 21 Danny's POV

I couldn't believe it. Clara and I were finally married. We were at the reception, all the guests were coming up to congratulate us. Eventually, they were all inside and Clara and I followed everyone in.

I decided it was now time for the first dance. I nodded slightly to the DJ and walked over to Clara. I held my hand out and she took it with a smile on her face. I led her onto the dance floor and wrapped my arms around her. We danced to all of me by John Legend. It was Clara and Lily's favourite song. The dance was over and everyone gave us a round of applause. Clara's dad came over and asked for a dance, to which she replied yes. I left her in safe hands and went to find Lily. "Lily, do you want to dance?" I asked her. She nodded and ran over to me and held my hand. I led her to the dance floor and stood her on my toes. She giggled and I waltzed her round the floor. I looked over to Clara who was now watching us smiling.

Eventually, it was time to cut the cake. Clara and I stood behind the table. I had one arm on the knife and the other behind her back pulling her closer to me. We said a few words before slicing into the bottom tier of the cake. The music started back up again and everyone retreated back to the dance floor.

The end of the evening came and we were just about to leave a sleeping Lily with Clara's parents. Clara was sitting with Lily on her lap and was stroking her hair. She was whispering to her, although I couldn't hear exactly what she was saying. We quickly got changed before saying our goodbyes and heading off on our honeymoon.

"So, where are you taking me?" Clara asked when we were on our what to the airport. I didn't reply. "Danny..." she pestered, getting slightly annoyed. "Let's just say, you might need to wrap up warm," I teased. She thought for a moment. "You're not?" she asked when she finally worked it out. "I might be," I said, quickly glancing at her. "Danny, please tell me. It's killing me," she said. I laughed. "If it's killing you, we might need a doctor," I said. I regretted what I said instantly. Clara's face dropped. "Oh, no, Clara, I didn't mean it. I'm so sorry," I said. She hadn't seen him for months, and they parted on bad terms. "It's fine don't worry. Now, where are you taking me, Danny Pink," she said. I smiled, "I think you already know Clara Pink," I said. Her face light up like a christmas tree. I reached into my jacket pocket and pulled out the flight tickets and gave them to her. She read them and let out a squeal. "Oh my god! Danny, thank you so much," she said. There on the ticket was the number one place on Clara's holiday list. We were going to Canada.

We arrived at the airport and I got our luggage out of the car and put it on one of the trollies. Clara and I walked to the bag drop desk hand-in-hand. "How did I get so lucky?" she asked when we were in the queue. "I could ask you them same question," I replied, "If it wasn't for you chasing after me, we wouldn't be here, together I mean, right now." She laughed, "I did not chase you," she denied. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Oh yes you did. Do you not remember when we first met?" I asked remembering exactly what happened that day. "Ok, maybe I did chase you a little bit.But I love you, there's nothing wrong with that, is there?" she said. "Absolutely not," I whispered before leaning in and kissing her.

Hey,

Thanks for reading. I am sorry this chapter is a bit shorter than usual, but I will try to make them longer. Thanks again.
Please comment and vote.

Thanks
Erin :)