Chapter 2

Hey,

Thanks for reading, haven't got much to say, but please comment and vote.

Thank you

Chapter 2 Clara's POV

I walked out the flat and rested against the wall to calm my nerves. I was only there for a short while, so I wasn't too late for Danny. I tried to push the memories of the Doctor out of my head, but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get rid of them.

I went outside the building and looked for the familiar black sports car. He hadn't stopped in his usual spot so I just waited. Before too long I heard the beep of a horn. I jumped at the sound of it and turned around to see my boyfriend sitting in his car laughing at me. I walk round to the passengers side and get in."Danny, that was not funny. I mean it," I said in a huff. "Come on, it was a little bit," he said laughing. I was trying to hold back my laughter to prove that I was still cross. "Admit it, it was funny," Danny said. I nodded slightly, "ok, it was slightly funny. But don't you dare do it again," I said. He leant in and kissed me. "I promise," he said.

We sat in silence for the rest of the journey. His hand resting on my leg, trying to comfort me. He could tell something was wrong, but I didn't tell him. "Listen, Clara, are you ok?" he asked concerned, briefly glancing at me before focusing on the road again. "Yeah, I'm fine," I hesitated. I could tell he didn't believe me. "You saw him again, didn't you?" Danny asked me. I didn't know what to say. "The truth, Clara, please, tell me the truth," he said quickly. "He turned up a few minutes before I left. I promise you, I turned him down, I came straight here. You have to believe me," I said desperately. "Hey, hey, I believe you, don't worry about it," he said sweetly. "Are you sure?" I asked uncertain. "Yes, I love you," he said. "I love you too," I replied.

It was a short ride to the restaurant, so it was around 7:45 when we got there. Danny parked the car and we walked hand-in-hand into the restaurant. "Oh my god! Danny, this place is amazing," I said stepping inside the restaurant. "Well, you haven't actually tried the food yet so you never know," he said leading me to a table. He pulled a chair out for me. "Aw, thanks," I said sitting down. I looked around. This place was wonderful. Somewhere we would only go on special occasions.

We ordered our food within 10 minutes, so we sat chatting until it arrived. I had a lamb roast, which was my absolute favourite, and Danny had steak. After we had finished our main course, we ordered desert.

"I repeat, this place is amazing Danny," I said with a smile. "Well, I thought you'd like it," he said. He was fumbling with something in his pocket. He looked nervous. "Are you ok?" I asked concerned. He nodded, "I'm fine," he replied. The waiter came and poured us some more champagne. After he left, Danny spoke. "Clara, I love you, more than anything in the world. You are the person that makes me smile, when I look at you my heart melts. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. Clara Oswald," he got down on one knee, "will you marry me?" he said.

Tears rolled down my cheek. I couldn't quite believe this. Everyone in the restaurant had gone silent, waiting for my answer. "Yes," I said, "a thousand times yes." Danny slid the diamond ring onto my finger and stood up. I reached over and gave him a bone crushing hug. "I love you," I said. "I love you too," Danny replied.

Hey,

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it. Sorry this is quite early on in the story, a lot is yet to happen. Please comment and vote, quick question:

Should Clara change her name to Clara Pink or keep Clara Oswald??

Thanks for reading
Erin :)