John Lennon #5

"Please don't leave me

"Please don't leave me." John begged practically ready to throw himself at your feet. "We just don't work John" Y/N sighed hoping that if she didn't look him in the eyes it would stop her heart from breaking but the cracks were already growing and no amount of tape would fix it. "You're the moon... and I'm the sun." The y/h/c girl stated softly having an inner battle with herself. Part of her wanted to leave and never look back but the other part wanted to run her fingers through the boys brown locks as she held him. John Lennon had never really had a stable home, or a place he felt he belonged but with Y/N none of that mattered.

"I've rather live a lifetime of eclipses than be without you!" The Scouse boy declared taking a step closer to Y/N his heart nearly singing when she didn't retreat. "You're the one for me whether you like it or not Love."

"It's not that simple!" The y/h exclaimed loudly, why did he have to make this so hard! Y/N couldn't deny that she loved him but even so it hurt to want him so badly when it felt like the entire world was against them. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be, it wasn't written in the card as her Grandmother would claim half heartily over their weekly talks. "When have we ever done anything simple!?" John teased, even in a situation this serious he couldn't stop the cocky smirk that would fill his pale features, his blue eyes twinkling in mischief. And for once he had a point.