Ethan Payne (Behzinga) #1

Sidemen videos were always unique and eventful but right about now Y/N L/N regretted allowing her boyfriend Ethan to talk her into taking part in a game of extreme tag

Sidemen videos were always unique and eventful but right about now Y/N L/N regretted allowing her boyfriend Ethan to talk her into taking part in a game of extreme tag. Y/N hated running but she hated losing even more. Plus a video entitled 'How I beat all the Sidemen' had a good ring to it and Y/N hated using clickbait.

"Stay away from me Ethan!" Y/N yelled accusingly, booking it down the streets of London ducking and diving through the occasional confused pedestrian. The y/h/c girl didn't care if the camera currently recording had an unflattering angle of her, all that mattered was running as fast as she possibly could like her life depended on it. She'd lost Tommy and George a while back just after the ambush made the trio scatter in different directions but in the heat of the moment the female Youtuber couldn't have cared less. "Y/N/N come here!" Ethan shouted tauntingly chasing after his girlfriend who was still frantically bolting. "NO!" the y/h/c exclaimed over her shoulder.

"But I love you" Ethan called out loudly pouting slightly at the y/h girl's retreating figure. "I don't care Behz" Y/N screamed ignoring the odd looks they were receiving, London was full of weirdos and before meeting the Ethan and the rest Sidemen the y/h/c girl would never have imagined becoming one of those weirdos. 

"Are you alright Love?" A stranger asked shocked , attempting to stop the young woman as she stormed her way past him shooting him a strangled sorry, beginning to pant heavily. "It's for a video, don't worry Mate." Ethan explained hoping to come across as reassuring in quick passing, continuing to hunt the y/h/c girl down. "Y/N/N you can't run forever I know you!" Ethan called loudly, somewhat impressed by the speed she was going. "Want a bet Ethan! I'm going to win this and then I'm going to get a large takeaway to myself and I'm not going to the gym for the rest of the week!!" Y/N declared breathlessly trying to focus on her next move. All that mattered was putting one foot in front of the other and putting more distance between her and the infected.

Set during the Sidemen $100,000 extreme tag video