Joe Newton

"I'm fixing to do this job, it's the last one I promise!" Joe Newton pleased following the girl who had stolen his heart

"I'm fixing to do this job, it's the last one I promise!" Joe Newton pleased following the girl who had stolen his heart. The hot Texas sun was something, but the rage building in Y/N L/N's was something else. The y/h/c girls temper had always been fiery but currently to the younger Newton boy it was like he was a cat on a hot tin roof. "That's what you said last time Joe and look where we are!" Y/N yelled. "I'm not going to be a Louise!" The y/h/c girl continued ranting.

Lunging forward to grab the girls hand Joe sighed "I promise it's the last time, just one more and we can get married. You want that don't you?" The tall young man questioned his tone softly. Scoffing Y/N retched her y/s/c hand away from the man's grasp. "You seriously think my daddy's gonna let me marry a criminal..."

"I'm not a criminal" the Texan defended himself halfheartedly. "I'm just someone who wants to give you everything you deserve." Running a tanned hand over his face Joe paused and his dark eyes fell on the signet ring that had found its place on his long fingers. Scrambling to remove it Y/N couldn't help but watch in curiosity. "Look I know it ain't a diamond or nothing but I want you to wear it until I come back."

"Is this your attempt at sweeping me off my feet Newton?" Y/N teased her y/e/c orbs squinting slightly under the dazzling rays on the midday sun.