Harry Lewis #3

Sighing the y/h/c girl relaxed under the stream of hot water

Sighing the y/h/c girl relaxed under the stream of hot water. It was rare that Y/N needed the seaming water to distract her from her own mind. There were 285 days left of 2022 and Y/N L/N was already tired, emotionally drained and visibly exhausted. The scent of jasmine and patchouli failed to ease the stressed knot that sat between her shoulder blades. Scowling heavily the young woman realised the usually relaxing shower was doing nothing to squash the internal anger. The anger wasn't specifically directed at any one person or thing if anything it was targeted towards herself. The day had just been plain awful, no particular reason and that's what irritated the y/h/c girl the most. It felt like the world was out to get her and she wasn't even sure why. Roughly drying her damp locks, Y/N glared at her reflection, she seemed to be doing that a lot lately, perhaps she was hoping if she glared long enough she'd find the issue and could attempt to fix the inner turmoil before it got too much and she cracked.

"You ok?" the guernsey native asked tentatively, watching his girlfriend close the bathroom door behind her now barefaced wearing an oversized sidemen t-shirt she most likely stole from him at some point. Harry used to get annoyed about that, complaining almost religiously every time he spotted her donning merch but now he loved seeing her relaxed and content. Carefree looked good on her. Admiring the y/h young woman for a couple of seconds the YouTuber frowned at the lack of response. He knew Y/N had had an off couple of days, he thought it was something to do with work or something so he didn't question it. Harry knew the girl almost better than she knew herself, the amber haired man knew Y/N would open up eventually. Shuffling closer to the silent man the girl slowly got into bed, "Not really no." Y/N replied quietly, a tight-lipped smile settling on her tired face. "Oh nelly... that bad?" Harry asked before trailing off. His tone was humorous before realising that comedy wasn't going to fix this. "I'm... I'm tired." Y/N mumbled bitterly not registering the look of concern from her boyfriend of three years. It had been a long day. Harry didn't mind, he understood. Wrapping his pale arms around the girl's body to bring her into his side Harry gently rested the girl's head on his chest. "Do you want to talk about it?" Harry mumbled hesitantly as he noticed the girl's damp body tense. "Don't have too.. If you don't want too" The YouTuber stuttered out, attempting to backtrack.

"I'm just angry Haz... I don't even know what at." Y/N replied eerily calm, in reality she was trying to keep the tears of frustration at bay. Harry was trying to be supportive, he was always trying to play protector but this time she wasn't sure he could help. "The world I guess." Y/N added gingerly, it was hard trying to explain what was going on when she didn't really know herself. "Or myself" Y/N muttered bitterly, snuggling into the light brown haired man's shoulder. His familiar scent was soothing, and hearing his slow heartbeat was a thousand times more relaxing than the hot shower had been. Without realising it, just being in his presence was helping heal her recent mess she called her life. "You've got to go easy on yourself Y/N/N." Harry mumbled, his arm was starting to ache in the odd position, but the younger girl finally seemed to be escaping the tension that had settled in her bones. "You'll get wrinkles if you keep worrying." Harry continued, his confidence back as he attempted to be funny again. "Whatever's going on up there isn't important." Harry lectured softly. He was trying but the positive soaked statement sounded foreign coming from him. It was usually Y/N having to do the reassuring speeches, she'd been there for him a lot over the years and the guernsey native didn't even know where to start in attempting to repay her comfort in his time of need.

Feeling the man move slightly the y/h/c girl frowned, Harry struggled with staying still but now his movement was accompanied with purpose. "Harry, what are you doing?" Y/N demanded quietly, the oversize t-shirt she wore hiding her growing frown. "It's only 9pm... more than enough time to have a mini spa night... you've been begging me to join you for a while.." Harry replied, the pale man still distracted as he started gathering the supplies he thought they'd need. "Are you crazy?"

Shrugging his shoulder Harry pondered the young woman's statement for longer than necessary. "Probably yeah... but I know I'm crazy for you and I want you to feel better." the man declared assertively shooting the girl a bashful smile.