Lando Norris #1

"What you doing?" The Brit asked in a singsong tone ignoring his girlfriend's small pout at the interruption

"What you doing?" The Brit asked in a singsong tone ignoring his girlfriend's small pout at the interruption. "Running lines." Y/N shrugged the larger boy off playfully groaning at the shift in body weight. "New audition?" Lando questioned from his new spot. Nodding Y/N flipped the page her y/e/c orbs flittering over the printed text. The script itself wasn't exactly a masterpiece but it was for a recurring role on a well know British soap and after a couple of weeks of nothing she was willing to take anything. "Can I help?" The young racer asked his tone neutral the y/h/c actress couldn't tell if her boyfriends offer was sincere or if he just wanted attention. "Um yeah I guess that could be helpful." Y/N gave in long before her own eyes met her boyfriends attempt at puppy dog eyes. "You will take this seriously though right?" Y/N interrogated gently. "Oh I'll be the most serious." Lando stated clearing his throat as he stole the paper from the girl. "Annnndd scene" Lando practically yelled gesturing Y/N to start.

"I won't do that. Not now, not ever!" Y/N spoke aggressively the mancunian twang that had taken over her usual accent perfect. "Rylie come on it's not like I've asked ya to kill someone." Lando replied slowly trying to be smooth but his tongue struggling to mimic the accent. "No! It's wrong!" The girl continued mentally putting herself in the situation her character was facing. "This Rylie girls seems a bit like a crybaby to me." Lando stated in small disgust playfully throwing the stapled paper onto the coffee table in front of him. "LANDO for Christ sake!" Y/N sighed smacking her boyfriend of two years. "I thought you were supposed to be helping me!" Y/N grumbled snatching the script and walking away much to the tan males disapproval.