Jane Marple #2

Imagine

Imagine...

Jane Marple trying to rekindle yours and Raymond's relationship

"Raymond asked about you." Jane stated not looking up from her knitting, without even acknowledging the intruder she knew it was Y/N L/N. Sighing, the young woman in question placed some freshly cut daffodils on the small table. "Did he really?" Y/N replied her tone low and perplexed. The man the older woman was referring to was her nephew and Y/N's childhood sweetheart until he stopped coming to St Mary Mead. He still occasionally visited his aunt whether it was out of family politeness the y/h/c girl would never know. "He's still fond of you you know" Jane continued even in her own home she couldn't help but meddle. "Hm I'll take your word for it" the young woman sighed making her way to the kitchen to fill a small vase. Ignoring the younger woman's declaration. "You can't just throw away what you had. You were both so happy." The older woman placed her growing project aside. "Miss Marple, it's not that simple." Y/N sighed kneeling to face the woman offering a gentle pat of the hand. "Some people just grow apart, that's life." Shaking her head Jane smirked slightly "I may be old but I'm not completely dotting Y/N."