Lee Bodecker #4

Y/N L/N's wouldn't say she was bad, she just hated her mundane lifestyle where everyone expected her to be with church going, God fearing all around perfect young American Lady

Y/N L/N's wouldn't say she was bad, she just hated her mundane lifestyle where everyone expected her to be with church going, God fearing all around perfect young American Lady. The next town over from Knockemstiff was her nirvana. It gave her a chance to break her faux persona.

"Could I get a white wine spritzer please" Y/N asked the elderly bar owner, the bar was almost abandoned just the ghosts of drunkards' still came. It could have been from the constantly sticky counters & the uncared for furniture that littered the place or just the fact that business was just slowing over time young couples preferring the local dance halls or even the neighbouring fields if they wanted privacy.

"Does your mother know that you're out?" A voice called roughly from a corner of the room. It took Y/N as second to place the voice and seconds later for her heart to leap into her throat. Sheriff Lee Bodecker. Ignoring her drink Y/N mulled over the number of excuses that sprang to mind but Lee Bodecker was a human lie detector and unfortunately lying one the spot was not one of Y/N's forte.

"At least let me have one dance before you take me home in disgrace" Y/N pleaded, knowing that the only way back to her parent's home would be in the back of a cop car. The man didn't say anything back, just raised his hand in a gentle shooing motion towards the small clear space by the jukebox. "I meant a dance with you Sheriff." Y/N stated plainly not moving from her spot her y/e/c orbs working over the older male currently sat hunched in the dimly lit corner nursing a beer for the fifth time that night. "I don't dance." Lee replied gruffly, his unwelcome stance unwavering. "Can you just indulge a girl, Sherriff?" Turning to face the few patrons in the bar Y/N spun on her heel to face him again. "Besides it's not like anyone will say anything" She whispered almost as if she was sharing a deadly secret. Well in some ways it was she was in a place she should have never been with a man at least 20 years her senior. "Well, I can dance with you honey, If you think it's funny!" Lee spat almost angry but even he couldn't 100% hide his devilish smile building. He couldn't believe this young woman was practically serving herself to him on a silver platter or maybe it was his alcohol infused brain. Perhaps Y/N's action was innocent enough or it may be that she'd fully committed to sinning if she was already halfway there.