Cillian Murphy #4

𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌!𝙲𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚡 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌!𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Y/N L/N's wouldn't call herself an emotional person, hell she could probably count on one hand the amount of times she'd cried in the past 3 years... other than work of course. 8 years, 96 months, 417 weeks or 2922 day however you wanted to look at it were significant numbers. And the life that had become her norm was coming to an end. It could be seen as dramatic but it really was the end of an era. The sixth and final series, the y/h/c young woman's journey as Viola Shelby was coming to a close. Goodnight Vienna so to speak.

Scrolling through her phone the y/s/c 20 year old frowned, she loved watching the edits and fan theories regarding the show and soon that would cease to exist as well. Sighing heavily Y/N stabbed at her lunch miserably. "That was a mighty big sigh" Cillian teased, taking a seat from across the girl, concern filling his sharp features at the lack of response from the young actress. Over the years Cillian had become protective of Y/N, he was practically her work parent at this point. They'd met pretty early on in the show's production, the casting directors wanting to make sure they could work well together considering how large a part their characters played into each other's storylines. The then twelve year old had been wide eyed and in awe of the cameras, makeup trailers and sets. "Are you ok?" Cillian asked gently, The Irishman often spent his lunchtime with the girl if neither of them were filming. Despite still wearing his character's familiar wardrobe his concern and soft spoken nature was like night and day.

"It's just... I can't believe it's going to be over." Y/N sighed again placing her phone down. "Are you going to miss me even just a little bit?" the young woman asked, nibbling her bottom lip anxiously at the thought of it all ending. "You guys are like my own little family now..." Y/N added quietly, her plate of pasta seemingly forgotten. "We're still going to talk... You'll probably still facetime me at insane hours. Nothing's going to change." Cillian replied reassuringly. His eyebrows furrowed slightly as he watched Y/N absorb his words. "It's not the end of the world sweetheart." Cillian added quickly, the nickname slipping out before he could stop it. He'd begun calling Y/N sweetheart after a couple of days on set up until her 18th birthday when she claimed she was too grown up for a nickname any more... at least one that was 'super cringe'. The actor had to routinely remind himself Y/N wasn't a little girl anymore, she'd grown up before his eyes into a lovely young woman.

"Have you got any project's lined up for once this wraps?" the dark haired man asked, taking a bite of his own lunch. Shaking her head Y/N laughed "Not yet but Mum thinks I should focus on Uni just so I have a back up 'if the acting thing doesn't work out.'" the woman explained mimicking a small extract of her mother's lecture. "Your Mum's a wise woman." Cillian praised chuckling at the young adults' face of disagreement. The displeased look was paired with Y/N's infamous scowl and a roll of her y/e/c orbs. "Since when has acting and education gone hand in hand for me. You know I only auditioned for Peaky to get a day off school.... Had a maths test." The girl shivered slightly at the memory of the Year 8 mock test. Maths had never been her strong point, in fact while revising for her math GCSE's Joe had offered to help her with the homework... let's just say he never offered again. Y/N had all these memories, memories full of cast members, crew and soon she'd never see some of those people again. It was a bit scary leaving the safety of Peaky Blinders. Leaving the little family she'd built over the years. She just had to remember to look for the next adventure.

"Well I'm sure whatever you turn your hand to you'll be fantastic. No, I know you'll be fantastic." Cillian corrected himself. The man was sure Y/N had a brilliant career ahead of herself. He'd seen her grow from an awkward, excitable preteen to a confident, talented and devoted young woman. He didn't want to seem too soppy but he held a torch of Father-like pride towards the girl and he couldn't wait to see her next chapter.