Lee Bodecker #3

The scent of sugar caramelizing would always remind Lee Bodecker of the night he met Y/N he was sure of it

The scent of sugar caramelizing would always remind Lee Bodecker of the night he met Y/N he was sure of it. The local High School was throwing a bonfire party but even over the bright dancing flames that climbed to the heavens Lee couldn't take his eyes off her. Lee was glad the night air was cold so it hid his somewhat reddened cheeks. He hadn't even spoken to the y/h girl and she'd already rendered him speechless. His usual cocky grin and suave nature crumbling undone undoubtedly caused by the shy smile the y/h/c girl had sent his way. Perhaps she'd felt his longing gaze through the crowd. He wanted to kick himself as he watched Johnny Martin some hotshot senior offer you his coat as you stood shivering despite the warm amber blaze. It should be him who made you blush at the simple offer of a jacket to shield you from the low biting wind. It should have been him who went to get you a hot chocolate to sooth your trembling limbs. It would be him. All he had to do was get rid of the competition. And so he did.

A/N  ik its summer but i had this idea at like 2 am wrote it mainly in my sleep deprived state and thought it was cute