Ezra Fitz #1

"You cheated on me with a child Ezra!" Y/N yelled internally begging herself not to cry or show any form of weakness

"You cheated on me with a child Ezra!" Y/N yelled internally begging herself not to cry or show any form of weakness. "She meant nothing" Ezra insisted his usual large doe like eyes swimming in guilt. "She meant nothing? Or do you mean I meant nothing!" The y/h/c woman hissed in utter hatred. Y/N still couldn't believe that the man she loved had practically thrown away everything they had for her. A 16 year old girl.

"I think you should leave" Y/N mumbled numbly focusing her tried y/e/c orbs on the messy stack of books on the coffee table memories of Ezra reading aloud as they burrowed under a blanket occasionally sharing kisses. Memories that now clearly bore no weight on Ezra as he still decided she wasn't enough. The silence was sullen, tortuous even. "Or maybe I should leave... I bet she's been here." Y/N stated not meant for her now ex fiancé mainly just so her thoughts could take form outside of her brain that currently throbbed at the realization that whatever dreams she'd had as a couple were over. "You can't just leave Y/N/N" Ezra pleaded weakly shakily taking a step toward the woman. "Don't call me that!" Y/N spat shaking her head in anger. "You don't have that right anymore."

She trailed off removing the simple band that had made a home on her y/s/c hand over the past few months. "I'm not a bitter person you know but I hope one day she wakes up and realizes you are NOTHING special. In fact you are an utter scumbag." And with that Y/N left.