Calfreezy #1

Calfreezy definitely made unique content but Y/N never expected the man to hire a taxi cab and assume the role of cabby for the day

Calfreezy definitely made unique content but Y/N never expected the man to hire a taxi cab and assume the role of cabby for the day. Yet here she was sitting in the back pretending to be a customer while her boyfriend of 2 years drove her around wearing a peaky cap and occasionally doing a questionable at best generic London accent.

"Oh mate I'm so sorry I've forgotten my purse." Y/N stated in a faux panic not looking up from her phone currently scrolling through Instagram.

"Well there is one way I could repay you."
Y/N stated flirtatiously, pocketing her phone before tying up her y/h/c locks up out of her face. Catching the girl's teasing smile in the rear view mirror Cal smirked "oh yeah how's that love?" The YouTuber asked innocently, capturing his bottom lip as his light blue orbs ran over the y/h girls figure quickly returning to the busy London streets ahead of him.

"Yeah. Rock Paper Scissors duh!" Y/N exclaimed loudly, giggling slightly at the man's crestfallen posture. "Did you think I was offering something else?" Y/N teased Cal feigning shock at the disappointed male.  "Didn't think it was one of those Taxis." The y/h/c young woman quipped playfully. Tutting Y/N caught the cameraman's gaze sitting securely across from her in the back of the classic black taxi. "I have a boyfriend." Y/N pouted.

"Don't think he'd be very happy with me if I kissed you." The younger YouTuber added knowing damn well a pg 13 kiss was not what Cal was currently thinking about especially when he'd noticed her tying her y/h/c locks in the first place.

Cal shrugged, flicking the indicator down to change lanes, a small stream of panicked swears tumbling from his lips. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind." The male argued, awkwardly pulling up to the girl's chosen destination. Rolling her y/e/c orbs Y/N hopped out of the vehicle nimbly moving to the drivers door where her boyfriend of 2 years sat with the window down. "Nah three's a crowd... but I can always repay you when you get home just keep the peaky cap." The y/h/c woman said not able to stop herself from slipping in the small demand, leaning through the open window to place a kiss on Cal's cheek before mumbling a goodbye and getting on with her day.