Tom Holland #4

"Aw you look so pretty Tessa

"Aw you look so pretty Tessa." Y/N mumbled lovingly at the dog she'd grown to adore. "Now blush or bronzer?" Y/N asked before laughing at the dog's tilted head. Nudging the blush with her damp nose the y/h/c girl couldn't help but smile. "Perfect choice Tess."

Barging into the sitting room Tom paused looking up from his phone in confusion. "Um what are you doing to my girl Y/N?" The Actor failed to notice the phone resting on the coffee table currently recording. "I think you'll find she's OUR girl Tommy." Y/N huffed poking fun at her boyfriend who'd given the y/h/c girl the title of Dog Mum. Sighing the brown hair man ran a hand through his disheveled locks. "Still doesn't explain what you're doing love?!" Shrugging innocently Y/N pouted "Well I was on tiktok earlier and there were these cutest dogs getting their makeup done... So I decided to give Tess a makeover. Silence was all that greeted Y/N but from the man's pursed lips and reddening complexion the young woman could tell he was trying hard not to laugh.

"You laugh Holland and you'll be the one sitting here! And this time there will actually be makeup on these brushes!" Y/N gestured with a blusher brush in hand. "WHAT!" the brit spluttered raising his pale hands in self defense. "Sit down or leave Tom" Y/N stated her tone completely serious, turning her back on the man to continue the staffy's pamper session.