Russell Howard #3

Requested

Requested

Hello, liked your Russell Howard Mother's Day imagine. Could you write another Russell Howard where Russell and your 4 year old son argue over who loves you more? Thank you😁

"I hate to break it to you bud but I love mummy more." Russell stated trying his hardest not to crack the smile, just itching to settle on his face at the sight of his four year old son huffing and crossing his little arms. "NO! I loves Mummy more!" Y/S/N argued, his small frame almost trembling as he shook his head violently. "And you reached that conclusion how?" The older man questioned moving to rest his tired head in the palm of his hand. "I just do okay..." Y/S/N mumbled his response weak. The morning air became silent, the pair staring each other down like cowboys in a cheesy old western. "Morning boys" Y/N announced practically bouncing into the kitchen ready to face the day finally dressed after getting Y/S/N prepared for nursery. Noticing the silence the y/h/c woman frowned pausing her movement. "Ok what's happened now?" Y/N asked.

"Will you please tell your son I love you more!" Russell exclaimed still yet to break eye contact with the youngest Howard. "I'm sorry.. What?" Y/N asked in confusion, was it really that hard to ask for a normal start to the day. "Tell Daddy I love you more!!" Y/S/N piped up from his spot at the breakfast bar, his cereal long forgotten. "Do I even want to know?" Y/N asked her husband, finally able to catch his stormy orbs still sleepy behind his plain glasses. "Daddy said he loves you more than me and its not true!" Y/S/N cried out pouting, holding his arms out for a hug. "I'm sure Daddy didn't mean it Y/S/N" Y/N whispered gently brushing the young boy's light blonde locks in comfort. Scoffing, the English comedian crossed his arms "I certainly did mean it!" He went to continue his small speech but stopped when he noticed his wife's small glare. "Russ, you're arguing with a child." Y/N declared putting an end to the early morning squabble knowing it'd only be a matter of time before another small dispute would rear its ugly head over something just as stupid.