Criminal Minds #1

Blue and red, blue and red, blue and red the blur of the two primary colours either strike fear in a person or undying relief

Blue and red, blue and red, blue and red the blur of the two primary colours either strike fear in a person or undying relief. "It was you all along wasn't it?" the tall man muttered his eyes moving rapidly to capture the girl's every move. He couldn't take his eyes off her not even for a second or it could all be over. "Me?!" the y/h/c girl questioned innocently her y/e/c orbs wide. "Sweet little old me Dr Reid?" Y/N's demeanor shifted, her mask had dropped. "Ya know they said you were a genius... guess not" The girl continued pointing the gun she currently held almost carelessly at the blonde mans head. "You couldn't look past the sweet smile and my cheer uniform. Pathetic really"

"Just put the gun down and we can help you!" Spencer begged even as he had a gun pointed to his head he couldn't stop thinking about what had made Y/N turn to murder. "You can!" Y/N mocked her y/h/c locks swaying slightly as she bounced on the balls of her feet. "This is the FBI drop your weapons!!" A male voice yelled down the hallway. "Ah look, your friends are here." Y/N smirked, taking a step towards the tall male currently shrunk into the wall. "Would be a shame if they were too late." She hissed, squeezing the trigger just as the BAU team busted the door down. "DROP YOUR WEAPON NOW!!" Agent Hotchner yelled veins popping on his sweaty brow barely taking his eyes off the murderer in front of him. "Thank god you're here! It was Chloe! She... She shot Dr Reid!" Y/N whimpered, hot tears falling as her arms shook, dropping the gun to the floor. "Don't lie to me, don't you dare!" The dark haired man scorned. "Oh alright. Fine!" Y/N snapped rolling her eyes slowly putting her hands in the air, the tears she'd shed stopping as she snapped.

"Guess you're not as stupid as you lot look." The teenage girl laughed coldly as Derek Morgan roughly spun her around and slapped the handcuffs on.