Fantasy AU

New idea go brrrrrrr
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main characters:

Grian - A guard in training, wants to go on adventures with the scouts and huntsman, literally a child (12-13 in this).

Wels: An Avian prince (Winged!Knight babyyy!), only goal is to protect his kingdom and new friends, older teen (16-19), basically an older brother to Grian.

Stress: A faerie commoner, only 5 years old but she's at least 15 in fae years. Was forced to leave her home. Wels treats her like a younger sister.
~~~~~~~~~~

Supporting characters:

Tommy: Grian's little brother (why? Because it kinda makes sense, they're both blondies), very hyperactive and a stereotypical child character but it get development later on. 9-10 in this (omg he's even more of a child now).

False: Wels younger sister. Age is undetermined but people assume she's 16. Normally a very powerful knight (that's what's she's training to be) but has a soft spot for her friends and family.

Philza: Wels and False's father. Used to be called 'The Crow Father' when him and his friends were younger. Tired dadza doing his best, not only for his kingdom, but for his family too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minor characters:

Ren: A werewolf the gang befriends in the dark forest. Super sweet guy once you get to know him.

Tubbo: Ram hybrid. Best friend of Tommy. Loves bees.

Fundy: A friend of Ren. Also lives in the dark forest. Basically Ren's adopted brother (despite him being a Kitsune).

Doc: Older blacksmith. May look intimidating but is a real softy.

Wilbur: A traveling musician. Older brother of Techno.

Techno: One of the greatest warriors in the 4 kingdoms. Younger brother to Wilbur.

Characters that will be mentioned/appear later in the story:

• Xisuma

• Sam

• Bdubs

• Cleo

• Etho

• Mumbo

• Iskall

• Ranboo

•  Purpled

• EX

• Foolish

• Bbh

• Skeppy