Disney au part 1

A sort of, 'what if' thing, but it's what if the hermits were in Disney movies?
_____________________

Moana au anyone-?
_____________________

I was listening to You're Welcome and I could just imagine Watcher!Grian singing it while distracting some poor soul.

As for our main protagonist, I was thinking that maybe Pearl could be a good choice here. Both her and Moana are pretty stubborn at times.

For the chief (aka Moana's father), maybe X. He is the admin of the server, thus he feels responsible for every one of his friends.

Sally the chicken fills the role of Heihei, even though she was originally Grian's chicken in Hermitcraft.

Gem would be a great role as Te Fiti, meanwhile Cleo could instead play the role of a vengeful older sister in the form of Te Ka.

My idea would be after the heart is stolen, Gem falls into a deep sleep that she is unable to escape from. Fueled by rage at the person who did this to her sister, Cleo goes on a rampage, nearly causing the end of the world.

The other villagers could be other hermits.

Tamatoa could be someone from another smp, or even an old hermit who left.

The Grandmother is obviously TFC.

The Kakamora could be linked to either Pirate Joe's crew or Captain Puffy's.

That's all I got for this one-