Together AU (Dream SMP minors)

An au where all the smp kids (Ranboo, Tommy, Tubbo, Purpled, Eryn, and Fundy + Drista and Lani even though they aren't on or are rarely on) all live together for safety reasons.

Also yes, Fundy is a child in this au.

They live in a world that rejected hybrids long ago, and must now fend for themselves.
~~~~~~~

• Ranboo is a Enderman/Ghast hybrid. He can pick up blocks with his bare hands as if he had silk touch and can unhinge his jaw like an actual Enderman.

Tommy says it's just creepy.

• Tommy is a Avian. A Cardinal to be exact. Clawed feet for extra traction while running, medium length wings for gliding long distances, red and black face feathers, and puffy ear tuffs.

Tommy is known to chirp in his sleep.

• Tubbo and Lani are Moobloom hybrids. They look almost identical except for the fact that, 1. Tubbo is much taller (5'6, while Lani is only 5'0) and 2. He sports a green button-up vest, but Lani has a cute bee themed sweater.

They both will cuddle with each other in their sleep.

• Purpled is a Phantom hybrid. He hated the sun with a burning passion (pun) and would much rather wear his hoodie even if it's boiling outside.

He can fly for a short while, although not as good as Tommy.

• Eryn is a Vampire Bat. He feeds off the local wildlife once every few days to sustain himself. When he first met the group, he was hostile and not very trusting, just like Purpled.

Eryn loves flying at night with Purpled.

• Fundy is (obviously) a fox hybrid. He loves any kind of berry and is a master of knowing what's poisonous and what's not. His favorite meal is smoked salmon and baked potatoes.

Him and Drista are inseparable trouble makers.

• Drista is a Dragonfly hybrid. She has pretty iridescent wings that shimmer the color of fresh spring grass when in sunlight.

She was taken from her brother about two years before meeting the others.
~~~~~~~

That's all I have for now! Let me know if you want to add some things or if you want me to make this into an actual story!