Different Mcyt's as Watchers

Hello. Yes. We're doing this!

(All Watchers have custom abilities)

• Watcher!Grian - The most commonly done, although for good reasons. Chaotic little gremlin. Is constantly mistaken for a child/teen. Parrot-like wings. Telekinesis.

• Watcher!Mumbo - I haven't found a story that covers this one yet, but here's some things that I think it'd be like. Overly self-conscious. Around 6'5, so is constantly mistaken for being an Enderman hybrid. Large, black wing with white tips. Teleportation.

• Watcher!Tubbo - I've only seen this once. Short boi. Can be very chaotic. Probably has some pent up rage due to size. Small, grey wings that can be used to glide. Animals are naturally drawn to him.

• Watcher!Solidarity (Jimmy) - Definitely has trauma from Evo. Is the canonical husband of Scott. Wears a long cloak to hide his wings. Has dark grey wings that fade to a whitish grey. Can create light, but it's not that strong. 

• Watcher!Dream - This is the one I'm working on, but there might be others. Dream is a tall boi. Dream's wings were once quite impressive, they were purple with silver sparkles in them, like a night sky. Dream's wings were forcefully removed from him as an act of punishment from someone he once thought of as a friend. Doesn't use his powers anymore but had Shapshifting.

Watcher!Drista - This is the other one I'm working on. Drista is quite short, like 5'4 (idk how tall she actually is so this is a guess). Drista's wings are like Dream's, but they are more lavender colored, they still sparkle like his. She can't fly, on account that her brother had his wings taken before he could teach her. Has ice powers (I like this power, ok?)

• Watcher!EX (Evandor Xaithus) - shorter than Xisuma, but not by a lot. Is the older brother. Has trauma from his time in the void. His wings are a scarlet red with traces of black at the tips. Can destroy anything he touches (he hates it, which is why he wears gloves all the time).

• Watcher!Xisuma - Taller than Evandor but not by much. Is the younger brother. Has promised to never ban his brother to the void ever again. His wings are a glittering green, reminiscent of a hummingbird's coloration. Restoration, is trying his best to help his brother with his powers.