Fragmented memory

Hurt no comfort (kinda, it's complicated-)
_______________

The silence was deafening.

Sure, there was stuff going on are him, but Grian didn't register them.

Joel was gone, Jimmy was gone. His brothers.

They'd been through so much and now-

Grian fought a flinch when Pearl appeared in his vision. She looked almost sympathetic. Uncharacteristic for her.

Granted, the Avian didn't know the Moth well, just that she was a force to be reckoned with. Yet here she was, offering him a place to stay, for now.

He couldn't go back to the mansion, ever. Way too many memories.

BigB seemed to tolerate his presence, the Werewolf hovering not too far away. Like he expected some kind of trick or trap.

He was right to think that, not too long ago Grian was dropping TnT minecarts on everyone's heads.

But he just didn't have the energy now.

Thunder rumbled overhead, much too similar to the ones that sounded after they ran out of time. For a split second, Grian wondered if the same had happened to someone else.

One step closer to victory. 

Rain poured down. How poetic (Joe would get a kick out of this). Who was that?

Soup. Mushroom soup. It swirled slightly in the wooden bowl. An offer.

For second, scarlet red met crimson. A question was asked. An answer was received. Yet no one spoke.

Like it or not, he was part of them now.

Her eyes scanned him, it didn't go unnoticed. Grian could see the mental calculations in her mind.

Then, as quick as it came, the moment was gone, Pearl walking down into their mines. Grian was left alone, wondering what on earth was going on...
____________

If you couldn't already tell, this is based off Grain's latest episode of Limited Life. Sort of like an after-session continuation.

In my canon, everyone loses their memories when the series is over. All that remains is gut feelings, fragmented memories, and strange cases of ptsd out of 'nowhere.'