Naya Lore - part 1 - Loss

I've been thinking about this for awhile, and I finally decided I wanted to do it. Concider this a vent series.

Based on events that have happened throughout my childhood.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little girl ran through the house, her giggles alerting everyone of her presence.

Naya skipped happily up to an old armchair. Her grandfather, whom she'd nicknamed 'Pappie', lay resting. The old man lay still, whilst the little ender girl tried to wake him up.

"Pappie? Come on! I wanna play!" The girl's mother came in, gasping at what she saw.

Naya looked up at her mom as she scooped the ender kid up. "Mommyyy. I wanna play with Pappieee."

Her mom didn't reply, instead calling for the other adults in the house. Someone else, her aunt, took the little ender girl and brought her back to her room.

The girl was confused, why was everyone acting so weird? Her aunt was guarding the door, so the girl went to playing with her toys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter because I don't remember much from when this actually happened, so I'm going off what my mom told me.

Almost 13 years ago, my grandfather, Pappie, passed in his sleep. I didn't understand when I was younger, how was I supposed to?

My mom told me that I'd end up waiting for him to come back for a ling time.

So, yeah, that's part 1 to my long backstory.

I also plan on talking to my therapist about this stuff too, so I'm looking forward to that.