Chapter 4

Elizabeth's POV

I was meeting up with someone at school so I wouldn't be able to have breakfast with everyone. I got dressed and ran down with my bag.

James POV

We all sat down at the kitchen table about to eat. "Mom where's Liz. Said Nik." Then we heard running coming down the stairs. "Right their. Said Josie." She ran into the kitchen towards Nik and Josie. "Gotta go bye. Said Liz." Josie grabbed her arm. "Where are you going. Said Josie." "I have a meeting mom Nik didn't wake me up I'm gonna be late. Said Liz." "Right then see you later. Said Josie." She gave her a kiss and Elizabeth slapped Nik head then ran out the door. We looked at Joesette. "Where did she go." "She has a meeting at school today. Said Josie." We nodded and continue to eat. "Mom she slapped me. Said Nik." "Did you know about her meeting. Said Josie." He didn't say anything. "That's why. Said Josie."

.*.*.*.*.

Joesette invited us all to see their school they go to. We arrived infront of a big house. "Josie this is a house. Said Sirius." "Just come in with us. Said Josie." We all walked in and saw it filled with kids it was quiet to. "See also welcome to the Salvatore School. Said Josie." She motioned for her to follow her. We followed her and heard yelling coming from the room. We slowly walked in and saw Elizabeth yelling at some kid. "No it'll put our school in danger. Said Liz." "We can finally win. Said ??" "No I'd rather lose then have our entire school and the kids in danger Victor. Said Liz." Joesette walked over towards them and towards some guy. "What are they arguing about. Said Josie." "They want to use their magic to win the games. Said Ric." "No Victor no. Said Liz." "Lizzie c'mon we can finally we a game. Said Victor." "No we can win without our powers now stop its cheating doing that. Said Liz." They all started to argue. Then we heard a bang so we all looked at Elizabeth. "Like it or not Saltzman but I'm the captain and your not your dad may own the school but it means nothing. My final answer is no and if I see you using them your off the team got. Said Liz." "Yes ma'am. Said Victor." "Now go get the team we have a game today and I have a new plan to win this time. Said Liz." He left the room. "Did you have to do all that Lizzie. Said Nik." "Yes I do he's a dick. Said Liz." "Lizzie his dad is right their. Said Nik." "And your point is. Said Liz." He shook his head at her. "Right then Ric get your son in check before I do and it won't be pretty now I have a team to run bye now. Said Liz." She just walked out the room and we all looked at Joesette. "That's your child. Said Ric." "I know. Said Josie." "Is he really your son. Said Remus." "Yes he is and you guys are. Said Ric." "Right Ric meet James Lily Remus Sirius Marlene Dorcus and their kids and their kids friends. Said Josie." The kids waved at him. "Nik go calm your sister down before she kills my son. Said Ric." "On it. Said Nik." He walked out and Ric looked at Joesette. "Don't give me that look Ric. Said Josie." "Have you told them. Said Ric." "No because as you could see how Lizzie just reacted and this was just for a game now image when I tell her. Said Josie." "Yeah we don't need that happing. Said Ric." She nodded her head. "What time is their game. Said Josie." He looked at the clock. "In 25 minutes. Said Ric." "Right then I'll go with Lizzie and you take them to the bleachers. Said Josie." "K follow me. Said Ric." We all followed him.