Chapter 8

Elizabeth's POV

I walked into Ric's office and saw my mom with the others. "Luv you should be resting. Said Mom." "I heard yelling and came to check." I walked over towards her still a little dizzy. "Luv sit down. Said Mom." She got up so I could sit down. "How you feeling. Said Mom." "A little dizzy that's all." "That's why you should be resting Lizzie. Said Nik." I looked up at him. "Shut it Nik your not my dad your my brother." "Well your my baby sister so I'm gonna worry about you go back to your dorm Liz. Said Nik." "No I'm fine right here." "Elizabeth go rest you need to rest. Said Nik." I got up to walk over to him but I stumbled instead and he caught me. "Maybe your right." I straighten myself and ran my hands over my face and hair. "Lizzie go lay down luv. Said Mom." "I'll be fine I'm gonna go with the team." I was gonna walk over to her to give her a kiss but I fell but Nik caught me. "No your not. Said Nik." "Go lay her down please. Said Mom." "Yeah I will. Said Nik." My mom walked over towards me and gave me a kiss on the head. "When I'm done in here I'll go to your dorm and check on you ok. Said Mom." "Ok." We left the office.

James POV

Nik walked off with Elizabeth and Josette sat back down. "I'm busy to argue with you today James. Said Josie." "What's wrong with her Joe I need to know." "Just mind your business James. Said Josie." "No I'm not gonna mind my business their my kids and you didn't tell me so I'm gonna worry about them." "To bad James they don't ever know you me and my husband and Ric raised them their not your kids now go I'm busy. Said Josie." "No just let me help Josette I can help her you I can help." She sighed and looked at me. "You can't help with this James this is a problem with me and my coven my family's coven you can't help with it. Said Josie." "So tell me so I can help look for a answer Josie I want to know them and I can't if you don't let me help you. So tell me everything with your coven." She got up and walked towards us. "Grab my hands everyone I'll show you. Said Josie." We all grabbed her hands and she started to chant.

(Pretend Jo didn't die)

She stopped showing us and we looked at her. "Who were those people." She walked back to the desk. "That was my family their names are Kai Liv and Luke those are my siblings. Said Josie." "What happened to them. Said Lily." "Well my brother Kai is a sociopath so my father sent him to a prison world. Said Josie." "What's that. Said Sirius." "Its a world created for him it's a world between ours and his. Said Josie." "Why is he their. Said Remus." "He killed my mom my family my brother and sister and tried to kill me when we were younger too. Said Josie." "You mean he done it again. Said Marlene." "Yes it did do it again now he's dead but he tries to kill me on my wedding day but he acutally tried to kill the twins which he failed at my husband he saved me. Said Josie." "What was his name. Said Dorcus." "Klaus Mikelson after he died I changed my name back to Parker and the kids besides Lizzie she wanted to keep his last name still. Said Josie." "What were your brothers doing." "They were doing doing the merge which what the twins have to do when they turn 22 but my crazy family is trying to do it now which it's effecting Lizzie Nik he's stronger because if she was stronger then him it would be effecting him and not her. Said Josie." "What was your husband's family like and how did he save you. Said Lily." "I'll show you it's kinda hard to explain. Said Josie." She walked back over to us and chanted again.

(Pretend their are two hope's and one is a boy.)
She stopped showing us. "That was my husband's family they treated the twins are their own. Said Josie." "What was Liz doing." "She took his death the hardest she pretended that it didn't effect her but it did. Said Josie." Then Nik came running in. "Mom it's Lizzie. Said Nik." She ran out and we followed her.