Chapter 63

James POV

I noticed Elizabeth and Victor had sneaked off so I went to go find them. I was looking for them when someone call my name. "James. Said Lily." "Yeah." "Where's Lizzie. Said Lily." "I'm looking for her too." We started to look for her when we heard voices come from her room.

We walked by the door and heard it was Elizabeth and Victor. "Lizzie we can make it work. Said Victor." "I brought you in here to tell you no we can make it work." "Just give me a chance. Said Victor." "No. Said Liz." "Why not. Said Victor." "Because it was only 2 weeks when we broken up when you went out and found someone knew Victor was the 9 months nothing to you. Said Liz." "Liz. Said Victor." "No Victor I told you when you left I wasn't gonna give you another chance and you blew it. You walked off Victor I thought I had done something wrong. Said Liz."

Their was quiet we just stood their and listen to them. "You did nothing wrong Lizzie. Said Victor." "But I did if you left Victor how was I supposed to know I didn't do something wrong. You left me out of nowhere no explanation nothing. After you promised me you would be their for me. Said Liz."

You could hear the pain in her voice. "Liz I'm sorry. Said Victor." "Just get out. Said Liz." "Liz. Said Victor." "Get out please. Said Liz." He walked out the door and closed it. "Calm her down James I'll stall the other's. Said Lily." I nodded and she walked downstairs

I walked in her room and saw her crying on her bed. "Princess." She looked up at me. "Dad. Said Liz." I went and sat next to her. She leaned on my shoulder I wrapped my arms around her. "Dad. Said Liz." "It's ok Lizzie I heard what happened. It's ok you don't need him wanna know why."

She looked up at me. "Why. Said Liz." "Because I'm never leaving you ever I can assure you I won't ever be and if I do I'll be taking you with me." She got a smile on her face. "Now fix your face because a princess doesn't cry. And your the birthday girl too and show him what he missed out on." She giggled at me. "Thanks dad. Said Liz." "Your welcome princess."

She got up and fixed her makeup and we walked downstairs together. Ric walked towards us. "It's time Liz. Said Ric." "Right. Said Liz." She turned and face me she gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I'll be back dad. Said Liz." "Alright princess." She walked off to a stage.

"Hello everyone Lizzie again. As most of you know I always sung a song with my dad. We started that tradition when I was 9 years old and it went on till I was 14. But I still keep that tradition going on honour of him. Said Liz." I smiled at her and she smiled back at me.

She finished the song and everyone clapped for her. "Who was it about. Said Aiden." "Thank you for that Aiden. Said Liz." Everyone laughed. "But it was about me Nik and my mom. Most of you known me since I was a baby. So you probably know that me and Nik were always a tag team. I did one thing and he'll do it with me. Said Liz." They all agreed with her.

"Do another one Lizzie. Said Josh." "Should I. Said Liz." "C'mon you always do two do it. Said Marcel." She got back up to the mic.

She finished and everyone clapped for her. Minnie and my mom walked over to me. "She sounds beautiful. Said Minnie." "Thank you Minnie." Then Elizabeth walked over to me. "You sounded beautiful princess." "Thank you dad. Said Liz." I pulled her into a hug. She didn't want to let go so I held her into a hug. "Tired." "Very. Said Liz." We laughed a little. "Happy birthday dear. Said Mom." "Thank you. Said Liz." "Happy birthday dear. Said Minnie." "Thank you. Said Liz." I looked down and saw her closing her eyes on my chest.

"Dad. Said Liz." "Hmm." "You think they will notice if I went to bed. Said Liz." I laughed at her. "Probably." She groaned. "I'm tired. Said Liz." "Fall asleep on my chest and I'll go lay you down on your bed." She nodded I was holding onto her so she wouldn't fall.

Then the others walked over to me. "What are you two doing. Said Sirius." "Well she's tired." "She asleep. Said Dorcus." "I don't know." Remus looked for me. "Yeah she is. Said Remus." We all laughed. "Go lay her down James. Said Lily." "I am." I picked her up and started to walk upstairs. I laid her down on her bed.

I covered her in the blanket after I took her heals off for her. The dog came and ran on her bed and laid next to her. I gave her a kiss on the head. "Night princess." "Night dad. Said Liz." I gave her one more kiss on the head and walked back downstairs.

I walked back over to the other's. "She's down." They nodded then the kids walked over to us. "Where's Lizzie. Said Enzo." "Asleep. Said Marlene." "It's her party. Said Ginny." "Yeah she tends to do that at her parties. She never makes it to blow out the candles. Said Alia."

The kids looked at Alia confused. "Who are you. Said Harry." "Lizzie's best friend Alia. Said Alia." "I'm her best friend. Said Victor." "Lia don't. Said Ric." She walked over to him. "Lia. Said Ric." "No dad he hurt my best friend. Said Alia." Luckily everyone went home. She started to hit him.

"How could you Victor after Dean and you go and do this. Said Alia." "I didn't intend to do it. Said Victor." "She fell in love with you and you broke up with her Victor. Said Alia." "Owe stop hitting me and I didn't mean too. Said Victor." "You knew it was hard for her to fall in love again after Dean Victor. But you still went and did it to her. Your lucky your my brother other wise you'd be 6 feet under the ground. Said Alia." "Alia mari Saltzman stop hitting your brother. Said Ric." She back away from him. "Your an ass for what you did Victor. I'm so disappointed in you. Said Alia." "Lia. Said Victor." "No she was our best friend and you went and did that Victor. I'm surprised she even forgave you after you started acting the way you did when she was with Dean. Even Nik knew you were jealous but didn't say anything because he was happy he best friend and sister was happy. She was your best friend too you should've been happy for her instead of jealous. Said Alia." "Lia I know I messed up but how can I fix it. Said Victor."

She started to walk away from him. "Lia tell me how I can fix it. Said Victor." She stopped and turned to face him. "Theirs no fixing it Victor. She told me today would've been 10 months for you two but you blew and theirs no fixing it. Said Alia" "Victor car now. Alia you too go both of you car now. Bye guys. Said Ric." "Bye. Said Everyone." They walked out and I went to Elizabeth's room.

I sat in the chair watching her sleep. "Dad. Said Liz." "Yeah." "Can you lay with me. Said Liz." I laughed a little. "Yeah I can." I got in bed and laid with her. "Night princess." "Night dad. Said Liz." I gave her a kiss on the head.