Chapter 71

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up in my bedroom not knowing how I got back. I have a headache but I don't know why. I got out of bed and was walking down the hall when I bumped into someone. "You ok Liz. Said Enzo." I got off the floor and dusted myself off.

"Yeah I'm fine." He just stared at me. "Where you going to my room." He laughed. "Yeah I was i was gonna check on you. Said Enzo." I nodded. "Do you know how I got in my room" "Yeah your dad laid you down in their. Said Enzo."

"Do you know where he's at." "Yeah downstairs. Said Enzo." "Thanks." I walked downstairs and saw him in the kitchen. It was only him in the kitchen thank god. I walked over to him and hugged him. "What's wrong." "Nothing just wanted to hug you that's all." He wrapped his arms around me.

"Ric wanted to talk to you when you woke up. Said Dad." I looked up at him. "Where is he at." "The school we can go with you if you want. Said Dad." I didn't say anything. "Yeah can you come with me." He smiled then nodded. "Go in the car I'll tell the other's. Said Dad."

I did as he said and waited in the car for them. They entered the car and we left to the school. Ric was already waiting outside for me. I got out and walked over to him. "Lizzie how you feeling. Said Ric." I smiled at him. "I'm alright." He smiled and motioned me to follow him.

We went somewhere private to no one could hear us. "My dad said you needed to talk to me. Also where's Victor I wanna talk to him." He just looked at me. "That's what I wanna talk about Lizzie. Said Ric." I got worried. "What did something happen he ok."

We may have not been in a great relationship right now but I still care about him. "No he's fine Lizzie. Said Ric." "So what about him." "Lizzie he went to live with his aunt. Said Ric." I was taken back at what he said. "He said it's what's best for the both of you. Said Ric."

My heart broke when I heard that he left without saying goodbye. I got tears in my eyes. "He just left." He nodded. My breathing was getting heavy but they didn't notice it. I felt my self siphon the ground. With my emotions out of control so was my magic. "Lizzie. Said Ric."

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. "I-I gotta go." I started to walk in the woods more before I exploded. I didn't want them to get hurt. I could hear them calling out my name for me.

I got to a point in the woods where I couldn't hold it anymore. The pain was too much my family my best friends death and now Victor leaving.

I was on my knees when I finished. I started to cry again but then wiped them away. I'm not gonna cry I done it to many times. I'm done crying now. I got off the floor and dusted myself off. I'm gonna act like nothing happened nobody needs to know.

I walked back over to the other's. "Lizzie. Said Dad." "I'm ready to go now dad." They all just stared at me. "Can we go now." Lily was the first one to break the silence. "Yes let's go. Said Lily." "Bye Ric see you Monday." He waved and I walked to the car.

James POV

We all walked inside the house. "I'll be in my room dad. Said Liz." "Ok." She walked upstairs and we sat down still confused. "What's going with you guys. Said Remus." We didn't answer him. "Hello. Said Dorcus." "Right Ric told Lizzie about Victor leaving she walked away and came back like nothing happened. Said Lily."

"That's good right she's moving forward. Said Dorcus." "Yeah I guess that's good."
They all decided not to push forward about it but I couldn't. It was stuck in my mind and I couldn't get it out. Why is she acting like nothing happened.