Chapter 29

James POV

We all heard a loud thud and ran upstairs to the room and saw Elizabeth passed out on the floor. "Lizzie. Yelled Josie." She quickly went over to her. "What happened. Said Sirius." "We don't know. Said Lily." "Joe what happened. Said Ric." "I don't know she was fine earlier. Said Josie." "She didn't. Said Reg." "No Reggie she's hurting but not stupid do that and I hit them so she wouldn't have either. Said Josie." "Then what happened." "Lay her on his bed. Said Josie." I picked her up and laid her on the bed.

Elizabeth's POV

I opened my eyes and saw Nik and the other's. I got off the bed and they all looked at me. "Nik." I ran and gave him a hug.  "Lizzie it's not your time yet. Said Nik." "It wasn't your either." "You have to go back to you mom. Said Dad." "But I want to stay here with you guys." My dad walked over and pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry luv but it's not your time yet. Said Dad." "But I don't want to go yet." They all stayed quiet. "Please don't make me go dad I wanna stay here with you Nik and the other's." "I'm sorry luv but it's not your time yet we will see each other again. Said Dad." "But not till your older so make adventures and have fun Lizzie. Said Bexs." "I can't when you guys aren't their." "Lizzie you have to go back to mom she needs you. Said Nik." "And I need you." I got tears in my eyes. "Liz we love. Said Elijah." "But you have to go back darling. Said Kol." "Liz you have to. Said Freya." "I don't want to leave you guys all alone."

They just looked at me. "Lizzie we aren't alone we're together. Said Kol." I looked at the ground. Someone put their hands on my shoulders. "Lizzie. Said Nik." I looked up at him. "Its not you fault. Said Nik." "But your dead because of me." "No I'm not I'd rather die then you your my little sister I'll do anything for you even if it means death. Said Nik." "I needed you still and you left me." "I wish I didn't leave you Liz I really didn't but you have to go back to mom and the others. Said Nik." "But I don't want to leave you guys." "We watch over you Liz your not alone. Said Nik." "But it hurts." "I know Lizzie but you have to go back. Said Freya." "Will I ever see you guys again." "Not for a very long time so you better have good stories about us and have adventures. Said Dad." "And find love again. Said Dean." I turned around and saw him my heart dropped when I saw him. "D-Dean." "Hello luv. Said Dean." I ran into his arms and hugged him. "You gotta love again Lizzie. Said Dean." "But their not you." "I know I watched over you and saw the relationships you had. You gotta find love again luv. Said Dean." "But their not you so how I'm I supposed to love again when their not you." He gave me a kiss. "Promise me you will love again I need you to promise me. Said Dean." I didn't say anything. "Lizzie. Said Dean." "I promise but I won't love them as much as I love you." "I know you won't but you must go now. Said Dean." He gave me a hug and kiss. "I love you Dean." "I love you to Elizabeth. Said Dean." He walked off and i saw my dad and Nik waiting for me along with the others. "We watch over you every single day Lizzie. Said Kol." I said goodbye to them and they left it was only Nik and my dad. "I don't want to leave." "We know but you must. Said Dad." Nik walked over to me. "Lizzie listen to me you must go on with life. Said Nik." "I can't." "Yes you can and you will. We're always watching over you don't worry. So if you just want to talk just remember were listening you may not hear us but we're listening. Said Nik." I pulled him into a hug I waz crying. "Always and Forever Liz I love you. Said Nik." "Always and Forever Nik I love you too." He gave me one last hug.